IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Seized RR tires at Terre Haute
10/10/14, 2:56 PM   #31
Re: Seized RR tires at Terre Haute
dshort36

Dear admin.. please delete this post as it is getting to much involved with karting..

10/10/14, 3:04 PM   #32
Joey Woods

Dear admin, please install a scrolling option so that if a member doesn't want to read a post they can simply scroll past it.

2 members like this post: DAD, jjracer636
10/10/14, 3:16 PM   #33
Kart#51

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshort36 View Post
Dear admin.. please delete this post as it is getting to much involved with karting..
Why delete it? It has 5,700 views and counting. The audience must like reading it. You don't have to read it.
Last edited by Kart#51; 10/10/14 at 3:21 PM.

1 member likes this post: bn kleen
10/10/14, 4:17 PM   #34
dshort36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Woods View Post
Dear admin, please install a scrolling option so that if a member doesn't want to read a post they can simply scroll past it.
well since the original thread involved our team then maybe i may light to check in on conversation about that ? and not have to read all the kart chit..
you can start a new thread about it ya know..
have a nice day

10/10/14, 5:50 PM   #35
chastaj

Quote:
well since the original thread involved our team then maybe i may light to check in on conversation about that ? and not have to read all the kart chit..
you can start a new thread about it ya know..
have a nice day
Dshort36 how dare you be one of the most talented drivers out there, and no matter what the track conditions find your way to the front. I think your right foot and butt should have been confiscated because they obviously work better than most others, and can't be bought with any amount of $

1 member likes this post: DAD
10/10/14, 6:13 PM   #36
DAD

I wonder just how many "Doped" tires USAC has managed to uncover in the last 5 years???? There must be an accounting out there somewhere?

Joey

Who is that hot shot in the 92 car>>>he obviously is using some form of Traction control!!! at Haubstadt.

Honest Dad himself
Last edited by DAD; 10/10/14 at 6:37 PM.

10/10/14, 9:12 PM   #37
Joey Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAD View Post
Joey

Who is that hot shot in the 92 car>>>he obviously is using some form of Traction control!!! at Haubstadt.

Honest Dad himself
I don't think TC would do him any good, he never has enough tires on the ground.

1 member likes this post: DAD
10/10/14, 11:17 PM   #38
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Woods View Post
I don't think TC would do him any good, he never has enough tires on the ground.
Joey

He seems to be getting more to the ground than everybody else out there>> so it has got to be TC or Doping>>>Maybe both.

I was sitting in the pit grand stands at Twin Cities about 10 years ago in the top row. watching a sprint car race very intently, all of a sudden I heard a loud bang, and that old 2 x 8 bleacher seat shook like all heck was breaking loose. I looked over and one of them guys had thrown a piece of tread off about the size of a folded over newspaper and placed it in the seat right to the left of me. Those tires don't need any help to destroying themselves. Sure was lucky that the crowd was down and there were not a lot of people in the stands that night.

Honest Dad himself

1 member likes this post: Joey Woods
10/14/14, 4:21 PM   #39
Crankin

Quote:
yea the karters are so much smarter than the sprint and late model guys .. lol
You tell em' Don! That's right! Karting people are way stupider than us super smart, and super special Sprint Car people!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Seized RR tires at Terre Haute