IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 4 crown thoughts
9/27/15, 10:24 PM   #71
Rich Mersereau

Race Count This Year: Lots
Race Count Last Year: Lots

If they make the track hooked up with a big cushion cars get junked and drivers go to the hospital. Simple as that.

1 member likes this post: Mattmac05
9/27/15, 10:35 PM   #72
Re: 4 crown thoughts
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Mersereau View Post
If they make the track hooked up with a big cushion cars get junked and drivers go to the hospital. Simple as that.
a couple of the worst injuries I have seen there were day shows with no cushion to speak of. I was just glad it didn't take rubber.

5 members like this post: Charles Nungester, duel, flagboy55, jim goerge, K9Racer
9/28/15, 10:57 AM   #73
scottyCbus

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyCbus View Post
I looking forward to going to my 1st 4 crown been talking about going for years just never made the trip. Should be a blast being around my racing family! Let the track prep issue go guys! Your At A Racetrack don't get any better than that! Have fun everyone because I know that I will!!
Had an awesome time at my first 4 crown. What a blast I mean WoO and Mods on Friday! Seeing a guy win his first WoO feature! At Eldora none the less Friday night was awesome. Congrats Greg Wilson! Then on Saturday 3 more crowns decided Midgets was full of action slide jobs galore. With Christopher Bell driving away from everyone else. The Sprint feature was the best seeing a guy Like T-Mez win in a new ride was great and after the race being pumped up and speaking his mind is just awesome. But like they say if you can't win the show be the show and Bryan Clauson didn't disappoint on that one his run from the back after getting a flat tire to 4th place finish was AWESOME SAUCE! WOW! For me it was nice seeing him race again! Then there was the Big Daddy's the Silver Crown all I can say is I went to the pits and stood by the fence when they were hot lapping just a wonderful site to see. As for the race Christopher Bell just dominated it! As for the question I was asked on here to comment about track prep. I didn't see them do much to the track on either night. It looked slick as glass on Saturday night but it was a racy! Well that's about it See next year 4 crown nationals I'm hooked on that race now! Oh almost forgot the 1/4 midget kids put on a heckeva show as well. Lots of cars!
Last edited by scottyCbus; 9/28/15 at 11:00 AM.

9/29/15, 4:14 AM   #74
BigWheel7

Race Count This Year: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGraves View Post
In his typical white trash style, he said "how do you like me now Ken Baldwin" then said "we had a 5th place car tonight because the crew chief didn't listen to me". T-Mez has a lot of talent but lacks the maturity it takes to be at the top of the game. I enjoy watching him race, just not a fan of mouthy, immature kids.

Hopefully Shane Wade will tone him down a bit. I am a huge fan and follower of the Amati team and hope the best for them.
I heard him say both of those and was shocked to say the least. I didn't know what the jab at Baldwin was or what the back story to that was.

9/29/15, 5:17 AM   #75
hoosierhillbilly

Not sure this was posted. Robin Miller @ 4 crown

http://www.racer.com/north-american-...rown-nationals
Last edited by hoosierhillbilly; 9/29/15 at 5:21 AM.

5 members like this post: Bobv, erich45, i love dirt track racing, ronmil, sc17x
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 4 crown thoughts