IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > I miss National Speed Sport
12/22/12, 3:11 PM   #1
I miss National Speed Sport
DAD

One of the things I miss most this time of the year is when "The National Speed Sport News" allowed Racers and racers fans to send Christmas greetings to their favorite drivers and friends and post them on special pages of their Publication. Then we would look on the page to see who got the most greetings (I think it cost like a buck or two to do it.) AJ always won. Maybe Bill can work on this in the future.

But for now I'm going to try the pole thing again. I'm going to try to leave it open so vote soon and vote often.

Honest Dad himself

12/22/12, 3:21 PM   #2
Re: I miss National Speed Sport
EBAY

I also miss it. Kevin Olson from Rockford, Illinois was also a favorite both giving and receiving.

6 members like this post: FishBurger, I Miss Manzy, jdull99, John P Huss, Midget 89, ronmil
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > I miss National Speed Sport