IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Winter Series
11/17/23, 8:58 PM   #1
USAC Winter Series
Vookie

From Pat Sullivan's Facebook page:

SAVE THE DATE! On Friday January 19th we will relive the famed Gene Crucean/John Mahoney Movie Parties in the USAC office in Speedway. More details to come - but - A new throwback Sprint Car Pictorial tee-shirt will be available - in conjunction with Rich Forman who does such splendid work with his own Rich Forman Photography magazine - a special edition salute to Sprint Car Pictorial magazine with historic photos will be produced. Richie Murray will dig through the archives for great films, and invitations have gone out to great USAC drivers from past season (I already have a thumbs up from Tom Bigelow). And as you can imagine - as this photo indicates there will be snacks -- and drinks. This is also a fundraiser for USAC RaceAid (the rebranded Benevolent Foundation). We will have some silent auction items etc. This is a chance to salute to National Sprint Car Hall of Famers who did so much to promote racing and were so vital to the preservation of racing history. This is all about having fun.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, dirtybob29, nathans1012, PAW
11/17/23, 9:01 PM   #2
Re: USAC Winter Series
Vookie

From earlier today:

I am THRILLED to announce that Marc Dailey Racing of Concord North Carolina will be the presenting sponsor of the USAC Winter Series, Henceforth known at the USAC Winter Series presented by Marc Dailey
Racing. Dailey who has occupied many roles including as a participant with the United States Auto Club notes, "I always want to be a guy that remembers where he came from and gives back to the sport I love and has made me who I am today." A minimum of three events will be presented at the USAC office in Speedway, Indiana beginning with the January 19 return of the famed Gene Crucean and John Mahoney Movie Party. Free tickets to the event will be available through the USAC website beginning on December 1. A Salute to the Champions and a Racing Photography show also in the works. Some have expressed a desire to support individual programs - and such support is welcomed and will be duly recognized. These event are designed as fundraisers for RaceAid the benevolent arm of USAC.
To say that Marc's support is appreciated is a vast understatement.

4 members like this post: addictedtodirt, BrentTFunk, oppweld, PAW
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > USAC Winter Series