IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Need Opinions
7/18/09, 3:25 PM   #1
Need Opinions
JSBH03

Where should I go tonight: Putnamville or Danville? I'm about equal distance from both. I am a relatively new fan of dirt track racing, really just getting into last year. I go to Putnamville often and live in Terre Haute so I go to the action track when they are racing.

7/18/09, 3:36 PM   #2
Re: Need Opinions
micro94

I would say check out Danville.But thats just my opinion.I hear the track is pretty well preped at Danville and they run a pretty good show.Thats probably where I would go.

7/18/09, 3:36 PM   #3
lugnut18

It might be a little extra driving but come on down to Tri State Speedway. You will not be sorry

7/18/09, 3:46 PM   #4
Rpracing1

haubstadt

7/18/09, 3:53 PM   #5
JSBH03

Over the past year, I have been to Bloomington, Paragon, Haubstadt, THAT, and LPS. Haubstadt was my favorite. I would love to go tonight, but I am waiting for the wife to get home and probably wouldn't make it early enough.

7/18/09, 3:54 PM   #6
Fullthrottle410

Never been to Putnamville, Danville puts on a good show. However, I would recomend making the drive to Haubstadt. You will not be disappointed. Wherever you choose, enjoy your night at the races.

7/18/09, 4:28 PM   #7
SprintManDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSBH03 View Post
Where should I go tonight: Putnamville or Danville? I'm about equal distance from both. I am a relatively new fan of dirt track racing, really just getting into last year. I go to Putnamville often and live in Terre Haute so I go to the action track when they are racing.
Since time and distance is a problem, I would would say Danville is your best show for now. Later in the year after Spiker takes over at LPS that might be the best.

7/20/09, 11:15 AM   #8
JSBH03

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprintManDave View Post
Since time and distance is a problem, I would would say Danville is your best show for now. Later in the year after Spiker takes over at LPS that might be the best.
I went to Danville and had a good time. Wish the car count was higher but it was a good race. The place is pretty clean and the track is nice. I would have to say it is one of the better places I have been to so far.
Posted via Mobile Device

7/20/09, 1:17 PM   #9
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

Danville, haven't seen a bad sprint race there this year

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Need Opinions