IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Nightly Lineups
1/8/14, 3:19 PM   #11
Chili Bowl Nightly Lineups
AustinSprinter

Race Count This Year: (22)
Race Count Last Year: (29)

Ok...I'm thinkin its Wed nite w/Sammy,Rico n rest of em!!....

1/8/14, 5:08 PM   #12
Re: Chili Bowl Nightly Lineups
Stealth87

I have to agree that Friday looks like the hardest. With guys with a ton of Chili Bowl success like

Boat, Darland, Pittman, Kruseman, T-Mac, Clauson, Kahne, Hagen and Haud

Then mix in the potential heavy hitters like

KT, Stanbrough, Thorson, Faas and Wes Mac

Sorry if I missed anyone. That looks to be the best night all week!

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
1/9/14, 2:33 PM   #13
2014 Chili Bowl #28 Nightly Lineups!!.....
AustinSprinter

with NAMES, that are noticably missing!!...please list additions here of WHO you can think of, that mite not be entered, from this years ChiliBowl lineups as of 1/9??..lets see just how big this list could be!!.......mine are just a few so far!!... Bob Ream Jr., Josh Pelkey, Bud Kaeding!!,D.Lasoski..added lookin thru last yrs lineups..Cameron Beard,Stevie Sussex,Tyler Reddick,Troy Decaire,Mario Clouser,Troy Rutherford,David Prickett (Ret.),Rick Eckert,John Golibic,Justin Allgaier,Billy Pauch,Jr.,Trey Starks,LEVI JONES (Ret.),Taylor Simas,Jason Meyers,(Ret.),Tyler Walker(#$%)....sure I've missed some....
Last edited by AustinSprinter; 1/9/14 at 7:09 PM. Reason: added....

1/9/14, 4:10 PM   #14
Re: 2014 Chili Bowl #28 Nightly Lineups!!.....
Ty

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinSprinter View Post
with NAMES, that are noticably missing!!...please list additions here of WHO you can think of, that mite not be entered, from this years ChiliBowl lineups as of 1/9??..lets see just how big this list could be!!.......mine are just a few so far!!... Bob Ream Jr., Josh Pelkey, Bud Kaeding!!,D.Lasoski.....
Some ARDC / Pennsy guys from up my way that are not going this year include: Ryan Smith, Billy Pauch Jr, PJ Gargiulo, Bruce Buckwalter Jr. But then you have some new guys who are entered for this year's CB (who didn't go last year): Steve Drevicki, Carey Becker, Jim Radney, Ryan Greth, Tyler Brehm, Greg Fitzpatrick.

2 members like this post: AustinSprinter, davidm
1/9/14, 5:36 PM   #15
Re: 2014 Chili Bowl #28 Nightly Lineups!!.....
Kansasdirtfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AustinSprinter View Post
with NAMES, that are noticably missing!!...please list additions here of WHO you can think of, that mite not be entered, from this years ChiliBowl lineups as of 1/9??..lets see just how big this list could be!!.......mine are just a few so far!!... Bob Ream Jr., Josh Pelkey, Bud Kaeding!!,D.Lasoski.....
Bob Nikkel

1 member likes this post: AustinSprinter
1/10/14, 4:40 PM   #16
2014 Chili Bowl #28 Nightly Lineups!!.....
AustinSprinter

[quote=AustinSprinter;362242]with NAMES, that are noticably missing!!...please list additions here of WHO you can think of, that mite not be entered, from this years ChiliBowl lineups as of 1/9??..lets see just how big this list could be!!.......mine are just a few so far!!... Bob Ream Jr., Josh Pelkey, Bud Kaeding!!,D.Lasoski..added lookin thru last yrs lineups..Cameron Beard,Stevie Sussex,Tyler Reddick,Troy Decaire,Mario Clouser,Troy Rutherford,David Prickett (Ret.),Rick Eckert,John Golibic,Justin Allgaier,Billy Pauch,Jr.,Trey Starks,LEVI JONES (Ret.),Taylor Simas,Jason Meyers,(Ret.),Tyler Walker(#$%)....sure I've missed some....

(added)...not sure who,but must be a couple, that are stayn to finish the season down under!!....got any names??.........

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Nightly Lineups