IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chase across 3 states ends in Utah - Tyler Walker
2/1/13, 9:14 AM   #21
Re: Chase across 3 states ends in Utah | ksl.com
backitin

Hate to be blunt but I called it like it was awhile back, he's a piece of trash. Its a shame that he ever had a ride in the first place. p.s. dont blame it all on drugs, it is what it is and bottom line is you are who you are.

2/1/13, 9:18 AM   #22
Re: Tyler Walker high speed chase involving drugs.
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

Don't blame the entire country for one idiots poor judgement. A song once said "the lure of easy money has a very strong appeal", and since racing is even more expensive then it used to be, folks go out on a limb to try to make that easy money. 2 different quotes, the teacher on South Park always says "...drugs are baaad, ok?" & "CRIME DOESN'T PAY" says it all, just ask the Whittingtons, the Pauls, and many others in racing (& sports in general) who tried and lost. You can't get away with murder unless you're OJ or Ray Lewis, jmho, bob.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, Modocer 57
2/1/13, 9:24 AM   #23
bojo20

You are right. I don't feel sorry for someone like him at all. He should be locked up and the key thrown away

2/1/13, 9:42 AM   #24
team3521

I wonder if when the cops finally got him stopped if he jumped out of the car real quick, jumped up on the roof and did a big ole back flip off of it and sticking the landing? HA!

What a fricken loser! Silver spooned mouth punk!

2/1/13, 9:53 AM   #25
backitin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalYokel View Post
He already made bail.

Say what you will, he's a good driver. Made it through 3 states with 5-0 chasin him!

Posted via Mobile Device
Well if he was on crank making it three states isnt that impressive, inless he was on foot.

2 members like this post: Bushwacker, interpreter66
2/1/13, 10:03 AM   #26
team3521

Who's $90,000 car do you think he was rolling around in?

You think he's making enough cake looking like he does here to afford that ride? NO! Someone is enabiling him.

The whole world given to him and he pizzed it all down the drain!
Attached Images
tyler.jpg (941.2 KB, 184 views)

2/1/13, 10:05 AM   #27
scottfor410

No group w him only the woman. That gross guy w the dreads is Tyler.

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: cmakin
2/1/13, 10:10 AM   #28
Deserve
backitin

The whole walker thing has me thinking again about who has a seat and who doesnt. First off deserve has nothing to do with it in 90% of the cases. You can be the best sprintcar driver in the world, who would know if you dont ever get there ? or maybe never could quite get a competitive ride together. On the other hand there is alot of marginal talent in real good equipment, car racing is expensive and inless you have the money or get lucky starting out your in for alot of mid pack finishes. Some guys can deal with that, I never could. I decided to race speedway, hardly any money is required. I promise you for every Stewart or whom ever there are guys at every track that have just as much talent, it's not black magic. You could put me in a good car and I'd be up to speed shortly, no doubt. Theres also no doubt you should have a spare car ready.

2/1/13, 10:16 AM   #29
Re: Tyler Walker high speed chase involving drugs.
Indy

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyb View Post
You see that group he had with him, Black Girl, Guy was gross, all looked really bad. Man , what the hell is the matter with this country?
Would being with a white girl make a difference to you?
Last edited by Indy; 2/1/13 at 10:17 AM.

2/1/13, 10:27 AM   #30
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojo20 View Post
You are right. I don't feel sorry for someone like him at all. He should be locked up and the key thrown away

Drugs are an equal opportunity disease. They don't care if you are rich or poor, smart or dumb, talented or not if they get a hold of you or a loved one the person will probably loose.

The only difference between a rich addict and a poor one is the rich one may have enough money to buy enough drugs to put them self 6 feet under and the poor one can only go on stealing what little they can to feed their addiction and live a miserable life.

I personally know some very nice wealthy people and being rich sure does not make a person bad nor is it a precursor to becoming a drug attic.

Beating this stuff is a lot tougher than any race any one might ever run.

GOOD LUCK AND GOD SPEED TYLER

Honest Dad himself
Last edited by DAD; 2/1/13 at 10:36 AM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chase across 3 states ends in Utah - Tyler Walker