IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > UNION COUNTY - Midget Week
8/12/08, 12:17 PM   #231
Re: UNION COUNTY - Midget Week
DonMoore10

Where did you read that I had a beef??????? I just stated a fact.

8/12/08, 12:23 PM   #232
ThrottleHead

8/12/08, 12:59 PM   #233
Tony Barhorst

I agree that this subject has been pretty well discussed. However, there are still facts coming to light. Please private message me if you saw or heard of any additional unusual actions being taken on Thursday in regard to the owners meeting, or any other unusual observations.

Lets move on...and go to the ELDORA FOUR CROWN!

8/12/08, 1:03 PM   #234
Seadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMoore10 View Post
Where did you read that I had a beef??????? I just stated a fact.
When don't you have a beef? I've said before, if this sport makes you so unhappy, why even participate?

Were you at UCS last week? If you were, I seem to remember you said (paraphrasing) you were done with this crap and are parking the rig. Am I right?

8/12/08, 1:17 PM   #235

i can varify that his car was, and it was one of the cars that stayed!

8/12/08, 1:48 PM   #236
DonMoore10

Thanks for the extra, extra kind words, Seadog!!!!!! I really, really, really really, really appreciate the advice you give here on IOW!!!

Don Moore
Midget #10

8/12/08, 1:53 PM   #237
racefan20

767 you have 31 posts on this thread(and I have a life and dont have time to go back through 23 pages of crap to find your name. make it easy on us and make it a part of your signature like most of the credible posters here do). Do you have a dog in this hunt or what is it about this subject that keeps you on the board all day long addressing every post? havent you had enough yet. Tony i would think that you have better things to do with your life than hang out here waiting for the next post to come up too. Geez guys get a life.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

8/12/08, 2:19 PM   #238

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
767 you have 31 posts on this thread(and I have a life and dont have time to go back through 23 pages of crap to find your name. make it easy on us and make it a part of your signature like most of the credible posters here do). Do you have a dog in this hunt or what is it about this subject that keeps you on the board all day long addressing every post? havent you had enough yet. Tony i would think that you have better things to do with your life than hang out here waiting for the next post to come up too. Geez guys get a life.
sure John, let me help u out here. for 1 ucs is a track I frequent. The question I have asked from the begining, WHAT IS SO UNSAFE? The answers that have been given are things that were fixed before the event. no one is saying that Tony did not fix the saftey factors. I just want to know why this place was given a black eye. MCS is now not going to race there, which is understandable, but back in may or June the race was canceled at 3pm because of rain. So either that group never check the place out like usac or they felt it was safe enough to run at. Regardless, USAC and Tony have both said they are at fault. I would just like to know what needs to be done to see another open wheel race at this venue. It is a very tough track to race on. It really seperates the drivers from the names. Thats the show that everyone was going to get to see. Tom Weik has worked very hard on this track, and it is very racey. And drivers that were there in 04 or the winged race last year, would be able to tell you how terrible the track was when they ran on it. I also have friends that race out there on a regular basis, you guys are right, i do not want to see anything happen to them. John i could tell you any name you wanted and you have no clue am i am telling the truth. The funny thing is, I work with a John Hoover, Its not u is it? if it is your not from Indy

8/12/08, 2:39 PM   #239
Seadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMoore10 View Post
Thanks for the extra, extra kind words, Seadog!!!!!! I really, really, really really, really appreciate the advice you give here on IOW!!!

Don Moore
Midget #10
What are friends for?

8/12/08, 3:03 PM   #240
DonMoore10

Yeah, I feel really special that you take the time to go off topic here just for me. Thanks again!

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > UNION COUNTY - Midget Week