IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Motormasher makes another feature
9/14/09, 4:44 PM   #11
Re: Motormasher makes another feature
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanBlanton View Post
Not every show. Saturday was a one-feature night with cars sent home that didn't transfer through the heat or the B.
Jordan,

Thanks for the info. How do they determine that? I thought that it went according to car count but obviously that isn't the case. Was it a special show?

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

9/14/09, 4:55 PM   #12
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
Jordan,

Thanks for the info. How do they determine that? I thought that it went according to car count but obviously that isn't the case. Was it a special show?
YEAH I THINK IT WAS A SPECIAL SHOW

September 12 30.00 12.00 13th Annual Stock Car Dirt Nationals - Street Stocks $500 to Win - Bombers $300 to Win - Sprints $1000 to Win plus Pure Stocks (Rain Date Sept 26)

9/14/09, 5:10 PM   #13
JordanBlanton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
Jordan,

Yup; it was the 'Stock Car Dirt Nationals.' Looking back at the schedule since my memory is piss-poor (pretty sad for a 24-year-old), 6 of the shows were/will be 'specials' with $1,000 to win, single features for sprints: Dave Peeden Memorial night, Mid-Season Championship, Fireworks Display night, Johnson Memorial ($1200 instead of $1,000 to win), Saturday's Stock Car Dirt Nationals, and the upcoming season finale. It was the same way last year, although I can't remember the exact number of 'race-your-way-in' shows.
Last edited by JordanBlanton; 9/14/09 at 5:32 PM.

9/14/09, 8:42 PM   #14
Dirtfan

Race Count This Year: 51
Race Count Last Year: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motormasher View Post
Thanks .......... I apreciate it no matter how bad I really was........ Paragon was 100 times better than Putnamville.
Will we see you at Bloomington Friday Nite or possibly Sat Nite @ TSS which is really close to your home?

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"

9/15/09, 9:31 AM   #15
AERO410SCJA

Race Count This Year: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisher79 View Post
I find it humorous that the people who are first to bash Motormasher about any and every post he makes here are decidedly silent on this topic.

I think it's humorous he finally decided to SHUT and RACE.Kind of curios why he wasn't at Lawrenceburg running with a wing.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Motormasher makes another feature