IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Round 2 Of Midgets In Wisconsin
8/26/08, 5:28 PM   #1
Round 2 Of Midgets In Wisconsin
Tim Watson

Well is anybody making a trip to cheeseland this weekend? USAC Midgets and the IRA Sprint Cars Friday on the big half mile at the Dodge County Fairgrounds then on to Angell Park Saturday for the $15,000 to win Firemen's Nationals. Anybody coming this way? :confused:

8/26/08, 5:49 PM   #2
Re: Round 2 Of Midgets In Wisconsin
Millsvideo

Tim,

While I thought I was coming when last we spoke, when I went into the USAC office today to discuss the arrangements, it was determined that I will not be going. I am bummed because that was a fantastic race last year, but that's just the way it is...

Have fun, man.

DM ""If this band moved in next door to you, your lawn would die." - Lemmy Kilmister, Motorhead
Last edited by Millsvideo; 8/26/08 at 5:52 PM.

8/26/08, 6:36 PM   #3
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

Dean, The Dave Darland Wisconsin Cheering Section will miss you!! Dang! Love the picture!!
I will be there for Sun Prairie only!
Last edited by racegal; 8/26/08 at 6:42 PM.

8/26/08, 9:26 PM   #4
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millsvideo View Post
Tim,

While I thought I was coming when last we spoke, when I went into the USAC office today to discuss the arrangements, it was determined that I will not be going. I am bummed because that was a fantastic race last year, but that's just the way it is...

Have fun, man.

DM ""If this band moved in next door to you, your lawn would die." - Lemmy Kilmister, Motorhead
To bad you can't make it but i know how it goes. Nice visiting with you and thanks for letting me put on the headphones and get pumped up by playing a Motorhead widget for me while waiting for the midgets! Have a good weekend where ever you are!

Tim Watson, 45 and still alive!

8/27/08, 1:15 AM   #5
ColoradoFan

My wife and I are in Ohio and are going to detour to Wisconsin on the way back to Colorado for both nights. Looking forward to Angell Park, it's one of the few well known tracks where we haven't made it to a race.
For all of you old timers we are having lunch tomorrow with Rollie and Anna Mae Beale. Then Thursday I'm going to breakfast with Rollie, Donnie Harrell, Jerry Nemire, Jim Young and a bunch of old time owners, gofers and fans. It's always a highlight of my annual Ohio trip to go to their weekly gathering.
Hope to meet some IOWers this trip. :Steer

Vern Plotts

8/28/08, 5:28 PM   #6
Tim Watson

I guarantee the weather will be great for both days so how about it, anybody else hitting the road and coming this way?

8/28/08, 6:49 PM   #7
Dano959

I'll be in the pits tomorrow night.....

8/28/08, 7:15 PM   #8
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dano959 View Post
I'll be in the pits tomorrow night.....
Dano will you be helping somebody or just be cruising the pits?

8/28/08, 9:38 PM   #9
Augie

Tim & Dean
The new Motorhead album arrived today, just in time for our vacation next week.
Dean, we will do our best to film all the action this weekend!
Sorry your not coming up.

8/28/08, 11:09 PM   #10
Dano959

Hey Tim, I'm on to you......... If I was REALLY going to admit that I was working on a winger, I'd get tarred AND feathered on here!!! But, I MIGHT be found somewhere near the 49 car.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Round 2 Of Midgets In Wisconsin