IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chris Bell out of #83
2/24/14, 5:27 PM   #21
Re: Chris Bell out of #83
darnall

Regardless of whos fault it was that they couldn't get out of their own way (I do have an opinion thats similar to some posts above) I am very glad he was smart enough to cut bait as soon as he did... this is a sport that judges you on what you did last weekend way more than what you did last year. Doesn't take too many bad nights before a drivers stock price starts dropping, and it doesn't take many bad nights before a driver starts to question his own ability and starts trying to do something different than what gave them their success in the past. Once you start searching it gets harder and harder to find your comfy spot again.

2 members like this post: Flatrightrear, Joey Woods
2/24/14, 8:38 PM   #22
Blitzman

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerjim2 View Post
He raced with Ferkel 2 years too for almost a full season.
I didn't realize (or didn't remember) that Bell drove for Ferkel in 2012 until I looked at past results of Attica & Fremont.. BUT I guess your definition of "almost full season" is different than mind. Less than 10 races each year combined at Attica & Fremont.. Not sure of total ASCoC races with Ferkel cause their web site (ASCoC)is a joke..

1 member likes this post: apexonephoto
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chris Bell out of #83