IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > We need your vote, please
1/10/12, 1:15 PM   #1
We need your vote, please
berks co

John Willman Requests your vote.

Pennsylvania Modified stock car driver John Willman needs you’re vote. No he is not running in the presidential primary ********. He is entered into Champion Spark Plug “Always a champion” sponsorship contest. Willman asks that you go to www.alwaysachampion.com and vote for him to help him to win this major sponsorship opportunity. Champion Spark plug is offering $50,000 for submitting a two minute video that best demonstrates their ability to win a championship.
Willman, of Birdsboro PA, races a small block modified race car in weekly competition at Big Diamond Raceway located in Minersville Pa and at Grandview Speedway located in Bechtelsville Pa. Willman also races special shows at numerous tracks throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Willman ended the 2011 racing season on Saturday November 5 2011 by scoring a victory in an open competition “Run what ya brung” modified race at New Egypt NJ Speedway. “Winning my last race of the season was a great way to end last season”, commented the well respected 20 year racing veteran.
This past holiday season Willman spent some time in his race car shop doing something different. “Making the video for this competition was a different type of challenge for me, said Willman, I learned a good bit about video editing while making my video and I became best friends with our new computer. I think I like working on my Bicknell chassis race cars better than editing video however I’m glad I had the opportunity to do this and I feel better for having the experience”
Please take the time to log on to www.alwaysachampion.com and vote for John Willman. You can vote one time per day and the voting continues thru February 5 2012.

Contact Information
Dan Cohen
Dancoh410@gmail.com
JohnWillman74w.net

2 members like this post: IndyBound, racegal
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > We need your vote, please