IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Can we get any posts from LPS?
7/19/13, 1:09 PM   #71
Re: Can we get any posts from LPS?
Dick Monahan

Race Count Last Year: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
Dick for several laps he kept forcing Bell to protect the top then ducked under him coming out of 4. You only doing the 1st half of Sprintweek?
Unfortunately, yes. Back when I had to make the decision to buy plane tickets, we had a couple of problems going on back home. Fortunately, all turned out well, but it was too late to reschedule. :-(

7/19/13, 1:19 PM   #72
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Monahan View Post
Unfortunately, yes. Back when I had to make the decision to buy plane tickets, we had a couple of problems going on back home. Fortunately, all turned out well, but it was too late to reschedule. :-(
Well we havent seen a race of the year candidate yet but they have all been pretty good.. I'm sure you have reservations for Smackdown, see you then.

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

1 member likes this post: fish
7/19/13, 1:29 PM   #73
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Great night of racing before a HUGE crowd! Can't believe DD's luck the last two nights; hope he gets back on track and captures one more national sprint car title.
I came in on 40 and was quite surprised to find the west gate locked. After entering the east gate, I was informed that I would have to park in the pits, then I was told to park along the fence outside turn one and two. I observed other vehicles making their way up to the upper level, so, I followed and found a decent parking space not all that far away. Judging by the amount of cars parked near the treeline when I left, a lot of other people somehow found their way up there too.
After all the rainouts LPS has experienced, I'm glad they had such a successful evening.

3 members like this post: fish, racegal
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Can we get any posts from LPS?