IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Proven drivers looking for rides
10/9/07, 4:44 PM   #1
Proven drivers looking for rides
Flat_Black

I was talking to some folks today and heard that there are a few good drivers who are looking for a ride for Lawrenceburg and Kokomo to end the season. They also are looking for decent rides out in Cali, but i am sure there are lots of drivers nationwide looking for rides out there!!!

One of the drivers is Jimmy Light. I spoke with him and he confirmed that he was in fact looking to driver for someone at these races. If someone has a ride open for Lawrenceburg, or even a spare car and wants to have a great shot at winning, Jimmy Light could be a good hire!!

10/9/07, 4:53 PM   #2
Re: Proven drivers looking for rides
Gregg

What's up with Jimmy's regular ride. It looked like the car got through Saturday okay outside of being bumper tagged by another car. You are very correct about Jimmy being a good hire.:thumb:

10/9/07, 7:04 PM   #3
Flat_Black

Gregg,

I believe he may run Kokomo in his own car but really would like to try his talent in other equipment.

I also hear there are others who are looking for rides right now....

10/9/07, 7:13 PM   #4
StickittotheManITS

That has been the same thing that i have heard from Puterbaugh Jr. He said he would like to try some other cars out unstead of his own stuff. And the year that he had why not. 9 wins and 2 champs.

10/11/07, 7:55 AM   #5
Gregg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flat_Black View Post
Gregg,

I believe he may run Kokomo in his own car but really would like to try his talent in other equipment.

I also hear there are others who are looking for rides right now....
Thanks. Hope Jimmy finds one.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Proven drivers looking for rides