IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Weather???????
2/21/09, 1:17 PM   #201
Re: Weather???????
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Watson View Post
Anybody else getting any snow this weekend? Looks like we are in for 5-7" and then the winds kick in this afternoon. It's coming down pretty good right now and visibility isn't very good. So much for the bare spots we had on the lawn. :thumbsdown:
Woke up this morning with ground cover in the Redbud city and by mid morning it was all gone. Then it started snowing again and we now have the ground covered with snow still coming down. So much for an early spring!:headbang

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

2/21/09, 11:26 PM   #202
sprntr

Quote:
Anybody else getting any snow this weekend? Looks like we are in for 5-7" and then the winds kick in this afternoon. It's coming down pretty good right now and visibility isn't very good. So much for the bare spots we had on the lawn. :thumbsdown:
We got about 4" here in Stillwater.:crying:
Maybe I'll recover from the depression it's caused enough to snowblow the driveway tomorrow!:censor:

2/22/09, 10:40 AM   #203
Tim Watson

We must have got 7" for sure yesterday. I had to clean up the driveway two seperate times. The kids had swimming lessons in the morning which were on but the snow picked up mid morning and their basketball games that were to start at noon were cancelled. We had some drifting overnight also. :headbang

2/26/09, 9:10 PM   #204
sprntr

Quote:
We must have got 7" for sure yesterday. I had to clean up the driveway two seperate times. The kids had swimming lessons in the morning which were on but the snow picked up mid morning and their basketball games that were to start at noon were cancelled. We had some drifting overnight also. :headbang
Another 5" here in Stillwater today and it's still snowing lightly.:thumbsdown: 57 days til the Sprint opener at Kopellah Speedway!:thumb

2/26/09, 10:09 PM   #205
racegal

Race Count This Year: 19

6 to 11 inches here tonight! I couldn't hardly see the front of my truck on my way home from work today!! Winter's last hoorah!! (I hope!!!)

2/26/09, 10:47 PM   #206
Mud Packer

A balmy 55 degrees here in the Hoosier state right now with wind and rain. Predictions include high teens by Sunday night.:headbang I keep hoping that spring is almost here.:confused: But then I remember, it is Indiana and it still is February.:eek:

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

2/26/09, 10:52 PM   #207
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
A balmy 55 degrees here in the Hoosier state right now with wind and rain. Predictions include high teens by Sunday night.:headbang I keep hoping that spring is almost here.:confused: But then I remember, it is Indiana and it still is February.:eek:
well i love the snow.but now having a car.stay way snow stay away.haha

2/26/09, 11:00 PM   #208
Mud Packer

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1Brad Kuhn Fan View Post
well i love the snow.but now having a car.stay way snow stay away.haha
Devin,

Do I need to keep an eye out for some hot rod from Chesterfield smoking the old man's doors off.:O: How is that new ride?

2/27/09, 11:00 AM   #209
Jerry Spencer

3/4 of an inch of rain last night and as I sit here at 9:50 am there is a mix of rain sleet and snow and lots of wind. As far behind as we are money wise I kinda hope it snows until May. This is Josh fifteenth year behind the wheel and unfortunately we may not make it a full fifteen. We are not alone as far as being ready to race and for a lot of good racers survival may take its toll. Be safe everyone and we hope to see you at Eldora. How many will be able to survive the storm ?????

Jerry #66j
www.joshspencer.com

2/27/09, 11:16 AM   #210
Seadog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
When you said "high teens", I thought you were talking about some high school kids smokin pot.:O:

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Weather???????