IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > World Finals at Charlotte this weekend?
11/4/10, 11:55 AM   #1
World Finals at Charlotte this weekend?
sprinthead

Anyone here going this weekend? I'll be there Friday and Saturday night. I have never seen the big block modifieds yet...should be pretty cool.

11/4/10, 3:24 PM   #2
Re: World Finals at Charlotte this weekend?
dkdorkboy

Race Count This Year: 37
Race Count Last Year: 52

Headin that way at 4pm.

11/4/10, 4:31 PM   #3
MEAT

Not missing much today. It's been raining all day and reports indicate a lot of mud. They are gonna plug through. All of the modified heats run tonight along with qualifications for the other classes. Safe travels. They are starting everything earlier tomorrow and Saturday. Keep that in mind.
Posted via Mobile Device

11/4/10, 9:18 PM   #4
jpa317

My Pop and I are meeting tomorrow morning in Cambridge OH then rolling south for Charlotte. Can't wait for one last weekend of fun. We actualy enjoy sprints with and with out wings, on dirt and asphalt, BB mods and latemodels on dirt too. And if they were running the supermods over at Concord during the day we'd hit that too. If its good racing we'll be there.

11/4/10, 9:36 PM   #5
sprinthead

jpa317, check your private messages.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > World Finals at Charlotte this weekend?