IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > This may ruffle some feathers,but........
12/25/11, 11:53 AM   #1
This may ruffle some feathers,but........
skids59

I felt compelled to post this.

An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and them were so afraid. But the angel said to them, "Don't be afraid. I bring good news of great joy that will be for all the people.Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger."

Suddenly a great company host appeared with the angel, praising God and saying,

"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace to men on whom his favor rests."

Luke2:9-14 NIV

Merry Christmas

12/25/11, 12:02 PM   #2
treecitytornado

Amen! Jesus was born today!

Posted via Mobile Device

7 members like this post: pitguy141, PJ Wright, safetyworker, skids59, team3521, TNRustler, TQ29m
12/25/11, 12:40 PM   #3
Re: This may ruffle some feathers,but........
nowingsjeff

Race Count This Year: 5

Nothing wrong with that post. It's Christmas, so in my view it's very appropriate.

I'm tired of all the political correctness that has permeated our society. You know Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas or having to defend yourself as a Christian, all under the pretence that we'll offend others.

This country was founded on Christian morals and beliefs of freedom. These things made America great and the envy of all other nations. It's why so many people came here. They were able to worship and lead their lives without persecution. Now all of a sudden if some fringe lunatic group doesn't have the same beliefs you do, you should be quiet so you don't offend them. How ridiculous is that? How much is that against the principles America was founded on? In reality all these people are trying to do is eradicate Christianity in favor of whatever they believe. Good Lord only knows what that is.

My personal feelings and I'm sure the feelings of many others on this board are if you don't like Christmas or you don't believe in Christianity fine, but don't give us a bunch of crap because we do. If these lunatic groups want tolerance from me, then they better extend that same right to me and my beliefs. If they don't, then S C R E W them, they'll be in for the fight of the life from me!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope to see many of you at the races in 2012.

Jeff Kohler
Mechanicsburg, PA
Last edited by nowingsjeff; 12/25/11 at 12:46 PM.

12/25/11, 12:53 PM   #4
rrc

MERRY CHRISTMAS JEFF AND ALL WHO BELIEVE! ron c

6 members like this post: pitguy141, PJ Wright, racegal, skids59, team3521, TQ29m
12/25/11, 1:26 PM   #5
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

If Merry Christmas bothers you, Even if you don't believe in Christ. I suggest you have the problem. Not I.

If someone came up to me and said Happy Hanukkah. I wouldn't be offended even though Im not Jewish.

Have a great Christmas! The names in who I celebrate the day for. It may not be for you but that's ok

12/25/11, 3:24 PM   #6
bojo20

Great post Jeff,I agree 100%. MERRY CHRISTMAS Everyone

3 members like this post: PJ Wright, skids59, team3521
12/25/11, 6:15 PM   #7
Phylo82

Jesus is the reason for the season! Merry Christmas!

6 members like this post: nowingsjeff, PJ Wright, racegal, skids59, team3521, TNRustler
12/25/11, 7:00 PM   #8
stoney

people would rather belive in flying reindeer and some fat man being everywhere in one night ; than the story of jesus!

3 members like this post: koolaid89, skids59, team3521
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > This may ruffle some feathers,but........