IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Roll Call Jason Leffler Mem
10/22/15, 1:52 PM   #41
Re: Roll Call Jason Leffler Mem
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckybuc97 View Post
Took an 1 1/2 hr round trip ride over to the track this morning and laid our seats down, track work being done at 8:15 am.
Man seeing these pics has really got me ready for this event, and hearing its about like Macon WWHHHOOOOOO Lets do this

2 members like this post: fish, i love dirt track racing
10/22/15, 1:52 PM   #42
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by illinisprintfan View Post
Looks like they have added more seating than last year. There looks to be a whole section above what was there. I am leaving around noon tomorrow to mark my seat. Should get there around 1:30. Looking forward to this!
Yes, it does look like there are a lot more rows of seats. I plan to get there around 2:00PM tomorrow. Will be equipped with goggles this year!

2 members like this post: fish, jim goerge
10/22/15, 4:31 PM   #43
ISF

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
Man seeing these pics has really got me ready for this event, and hearing its about like Macon WWHHHOOOOOO Lets do this
Jim, be advised that although Wayne County is very similar to Macon in length and width, that is where the similarities end. The banking of the corners and the straightaways of Macon are much more acute. Not disparaging either one but the two tracks are very different beyond size.

3 members like this post: Jerry Shaw, jim goerge, ronmil
10/22/15, 6:54 PM   #44
skids59

Quote:
Originally Posted by chathamracefan View Post
Is there anywhere to eat lunch nearby? Planning to get there early to save seats & wondered about food options. May bring a grill along instead.
We were at the track, late morning today, and was told Uncle Joe's B-BQ will be there and have lots of stuff cooking for lunch and throughout the day.

5 members like this post: fish, jim goerge, luckybuc97, SDHill89, wildman92
10/22/15, 8:05 PM   #45
wildman92

Race Count This Year: 50

Can't wait! Going to be a fun day wth friends and racing!! 🏁

10/23/15, 1:24 AM   #46
coker28

what time does the gates open?

10/23/15, 6:06 AM   #47
miledirt

Rumor is that if weather holds out in Al., Larson shows up tonight - assume he would race

4 members like this post: bmemmer, dirt_trackgurl006, ISF, jim goerge
10/23/15, 8:52 AM   #48
ISF

Quote:
Originally Posted by miledirt View Post
Rumor is that if weather holds out in Al., Larson shows up tonight - assume he would race
We're just pulling out for the 4 hour trip South to Wayne City. Hope the weather holds.

this could be good!

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
10/23/15, 9:04 AM   #49
jim goerge

ITS RACE DAY Lets get the circus on the road and lets watch the best racers in the world do what they do best RACE Can't wait to see all my friends for some great tailgateing WWHHOOOOOOO Lets do it

10/23/15, 11:09 AM   #50
open_wheel_outlaw

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 9

Two first timers from the Terre Haute area headed that way! Can we mark seats early and if so when do they run everbody out to sell tickets? Thanks and look forward to a great show!

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Roll Call Jason Leffler Mem