IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo
6/17/13, 9:51 AM   #51
Re: Kokomo
BrandonT30

Kyle Larson is one of the most talented drivers I've ever seen race any car. He knows how to put on a show for the fans and that was an amazing save in the midget feature that car was on its way over more than once but lucky he saved it and brought it home second. The sprint feature was even better I never gave up him I knew he had a shot if he stayed close he was a lot better in one and two but lost some ground in three and four but with lapped traffic on the last few laps he made room and got the win.

6/17/13, 11:03 AM   #52
Jerry Spencer

What can you say about Kokomo that has not been said, I would have sworn after seeing the track Sat. that there was no way we were going to race Sun. The crew worked there butts off.

19racer thank you for getting to Josh/all the drivers in there time of need after what you did for Robert last year we had little doubt about how far you will go to help.

I think the track could do without traffic control.

Great time with all the fans and friends Josh came up a few laps short but we will get the Kokomo win soon.

Jerry #66j
stida.com/HalfMoon/Colescotts Mobil-1

4 members like this post: BrandonT30, Danny Burton, speed bump, Tim Watson
6/17/13, 11:07 AM   #53
BrandonT30

I agree Jerry hes well on his way to a win he has the talent he just needs some luck.

3 members like this post: JarrettFarms73, Jerry Spencer
6/17/13, 11:17 AM   #54
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonT30 View Post
I agree Jerry hes well on his way to a win he has the talent he just needs some luck.
Thank you Brandon.

Thank you for putting the video up we were not sure if something broke or josh hit the two foot piece of soft, the video looks like he just stuck the right rear in the soft stuff.
We are going to watch our video in a little bit to confirm but at this point I guess it really does not matter.

Perfect race track we just came up a little short.

Great job with the video.

Jerry #66j
stida.com/Mobil-1

1 member likes this post: speed bump
6/17/13, 3:59 PM   #55
19racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
What can you say about Kokomo that has not been said, I would have sworn after seeing the track Sat. that there was no way we were going to race Sun. The crew worked there butts off.

19racer thank you for getting to Josh/all the drivers in there time of need after what you did for Robert last year we had little doubt about how far you will go to help.

I think the track could do without traffic control.

Great time with all the fans and friends Josh came up a few laps short but we will get the Kokomo win soon.

Jerry #66j
stida.com/HalfMoon/Colescotts Mobil-1
Jerry you all are more than welcome. I do take it pretty serious on what I do. Some say I do to much but I honestly just do what need to do. I treat every accident the same as I did when I used to respond to calls on highways. Use same principals just different cars. As far as Roberts deal goes I couldn't just sit back and watch that happen. Everyone has family and kids at track as well as myself,and my goal is for everyone to leave In same fashion as they arrived. To much has happened In last few weeks and I think we're all on edge. I will do what I can insure the safety of the drivers at Kokomo or any track that I work at. I wouldn't mind getting and old car and use it for training for everyone involved at the track.

Posted via Mobile Device

2 members like this post: fish, speed bump
6/17/13, 9:37 PM   #56
jpa317

How crazy is it that we can count the number of times we see Kyle Larson get passed on one hand! That midget restart was incredible with his slider and cross over. I thought Bobby East was coming on strong. Anybody know what knocked him out? Anybody have a good wheels up picture of him coming off the bottom last night??

1 member likes this post: speed bump
6/17/13, 10:26 PM   #57
19racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpa317 View Post
How crazy is it that we can count the number of times we see Kyle Larson get passed on one hand! That midget restart was incredible with his slider and cross over. I thought Bobby East was coming on strong. Anybody know what knocked him out? Anybody have a good wheels up picture of him coming off the bottom last night??
here is a link that was posted on Kokomo's facebook page
http://pictureworld.org/kokomo%20spe...016%202013.htm

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo