IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > order of postings on message board
6/22/08, 8:10 PM   #1
order of postings on message board
djbamber

maybe it's just me, but wouldn't it be easier to follow a thread if the postings were listed as oldest first? instead of the original post on a thread being last, as it is now.:confused:

6/22/08, 8:28 PM   #2
Re: order of postings on message board
Z-man

It's not you, it's your options. Life is full of options and so is the board. You can change it by clicking on "user cp" at the top of the page. Click on edit options.scroll down to thread display options. Under thread display mode select "linear-Oldest first". Scroll to bottom of the page and click on save change.

6/22/08, 8:45 PM   #3
Z-man

A little off topic but, there are a few features that are available to use on the board that are new to me. Creating groups is one of them, the other is a visitor message board to post on a persons profile.

6/22/08, 11:52 PM   #4
Bill Gardner
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbamber View Post
maybe it's just me, but wouldn't it be easier to follow a thread if the postings were listed as oldest first? instead of the original post on a thread being last, as it is now.:confused:
You should now see all threads with the oldest post first... I took care of it for you.

6/23/08, 12:29 AM   #5
djbamber

Thank You!

6/23/08, 1:55 PM   #6
raceway video

Thank you very much, thats been bugging me for months!

6/23/08, 2:42 PM   #7
Bubzilla

Get yourself an NBA Championship, and you start getting all picky!!!

Hi David - You still up in Payson? If so, are you still coming down the hill occassionally for the Manzy shows?

Joe.

6/24/08, 1:24 AM   #8
djbamber

Hi Joe, NBA isn't that big a deal to me. Watching the DBacks beat the Sox in Fenway Park is making me schitzoid though. Don't know who to cheer or root for . I get down the hill to Manzy 5 or 6 times a year from Payson. I seem to like the early or late season shows, something about the temperature I guess. Like maybe about 20 degrees cooler here right now than the valley!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > order of postings on message board