IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > We made it, Sprintcar & Midgets
1/30/14, 5:38 PM   #1
We made it, Sprintcar & Midgets
Jerry Spencer

Wanted to thank everybody at SprintCar & Midget Magazine and Randy Jones for helping to get the 66j Spencer Special on the pages of such a great Magazine. As usual Dave, K.O. then the Where are they now by Mr. Holder hoping we might get the call great read but no luck, then I checked the back as there is always a good shot ( for the second time) first time I really did not look at it then pow there it was Kokomo We Have a Problem, Josh might be upside down but he is in the mag. and that is what count's.

I know this may seem petty to some but I can tell you it is huge to everybody at Spencer Racing #66

Again thank you to everybody that has been a part of Spencer Racing past,present and well into the future, The fans are the ones that have kept us rolling on nights like the one in the Mag.

To the fans this ones for you.

Jerry,Sarah,Josh,Shannon,Paul,Audrey, Hadley, Wrigley, Izzy ( both Black Labs) and our car owner Sonny Spencer (Pit Bull)

www.joshspencer.com

1/30/14, 6:49 PM   #2
Re: We made it, Sprintcar & Midgets
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

Glad you made it! I guess that any publicity is good publicity. If you had to fly, at least it got you into the magazine.

2 members like this post: Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer
1/30/14, 7:12 PM   #3
darnall

Does this mean I can expect a new chapter of Best Of Times to be in my mailbox in the next day or 2?

And Mr Spencer, there is nothing petty about being happy to see your efforts in glossy print... thousands of racers never get to have a memento like that...be proud sir.
Last edited by darnall; 1/30/14 at 7:13 PM.

3 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, Jerry Spencer, Josh Spencer
1/30/14, 9:11 PM   #4
duel

Turn it 180 and it looks pretty good. Can read the sponsors.

1/31/14, 2:02 PM   #5
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Nothing petty about it,on to the next dream

1 member likes this post: Jerry Spencer
1/31/14, 3:56 PM   #6
kcarm92

Jerry we made flatout magazine once like that lol (centerfold) congrats good luck in 2014.

1/31/14, 6:18 PM   #7
randy j

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
Wanted to thank everybody at SprintCar & Midget Magazine and Randy Jones for helping to get the 66j Spencer Special on the pages of such a great Magazine. As usual Dave, K.O. then the Where are they now by Mr. Holder hoping we might get the call great read but no luck, then I checked the back as there is always a good shot ( for the second time) first time I really did not look at it then pow there it was Kokomo We Have a Problem, Josh might be upside down but he is in the mag. and that is what count's.

I know this may seem petty to some but I can tell you it is huge to everybody at Spencer Racing #66

Again thank you to everybody that has been a part of Spencer Racing past,present and well into the future, The fans are the ones that have kept us rolling on nights like the one in the Mag.

To the fans this ones for you.

Jerry,Sarah,Josh,Shannon,Paul,Audrey, Hadley, Wrigley, Izzy ( both Black Labs) and our car owner Sonny Spencer (Pit Bull)

www.joshspencer.com
Pretty cool man, I do send them stuff when he is right side up as well (lol)

2/1/14, 1:33 AM   #8
Flatrightrear

Good for you, guys!!!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > We made it, Sprintcar & Midgets