IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Setup Sheet
5/1/11, 10:46 PM   #1
Setup Sheet
qmr55

Hey guys I am the creator of the program Setup Sheet Advanced (https://www.indianaopenwheel.com/showthread.php?t=46145) this is the first completed race weekend since the release!

Anyone have any feedback to share?

If you have any questions comments or concerns feel free to tell me here or email me at qmrprograms@gmail.com!

Thanks again everyone,

Qmr55

5/1/11, 11:27 PM   #2
Re: Setup Sheet
j_vennard54

What does this do with the setup exactly? Is there some type of breakdown or graphing it does to track findings? or basically just a reference?

5/2/11, 1:15 AM   #3
qmr55

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_vennard54 View Post
What does this do with the setup exactly? Is there some type of breakdown or graphing it does to track findings? or basically just a reference?
It is a reference/organizing tool. Made to make inputing setups very easy and simple to reference back to in the future. Saved as file name with track/conditions and date.

I have been testing on my own race team for a month or so now and I love how organized its been. I can easily open a file the week I'm returning to a track or even at the track find those conditions and see exactly how my car was set up without having to search through paper!
Posted via Mobile Device

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Setup Sheet