IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MMSA 2013 awards Banquet
10/18/13, 9:35 AM   #1
MMSA 2013 awards Banquet
Bill May

The MMSA Awards Banquet is scheduled for Sat. Nov. 23rd at the Mensendiek Auction House in Jonesville, IN Doors open at 4:30pm Dinner at 5:00 pm followed by awards and social hour.
Anyone interested in Mini Sprint racing is invited, I encourage all area Karters, 1/4 midget racers & others interested in moving up to attend.
Additional information will be posted here and on the MMSA website in the next few days, just make plans for Nov. 23, 2013

Bill May

10/20/13, 10:00 AM   #2
Re: MMSA 2013 awards Banquet
treecitytornado

Even though, I won't be there, I like the 5 pm eat time! Most banquets don't want you to eat until 7 or 8! That's crazy! Have a great time and a great 2014!

10/21/13, 3:13 PM   #3
Bradleyracing86

Yes they always do a good job, Mike has a great facility and has been gracious enough to have us again.

1 member likes this post: Colin25
10/23/13, 10:59 AM   #4
Bill May

Something for the Younger racers to consider, the MMSA races both Wing and Non Wing,providing the opportunity to gain experience in both as they decide which class to continue as they move up.

Attend the banquet and get some first hand information from some very accomplished Racers, The previous six MMSA champions combined, have over 100 years experience, one of the reasons they are Champions. They will all be in attendance.

Bill May

10/23/13, 2:20 PM   #5
DAD

Sounds like a good deal to me. We plan on being there. We will try to leave or negativity at home.

Honest Dad himself

10/23/13, 6:25 PM   #6
Mike M 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill May View Post
Something for the Younger racers to consider, the MMSA races both Wing and Non Wing,providing the opportunity to gain experience in both as they decide which class to continue as they move up.

Attend the banquet and get some first hand information from some very accomplished Racers, The previous six MMSA champions combined, have over 100 years experience, one of the reasons they are Champions. They will all be in attendance.

Bill May

The Lightning / mini sprint division is a great form of racing for the young racer looking to move up in open wheel racing, or for the older racer looking for more competetion. This class is very affordable. The MMSA offers both Wing and non wing open wheel racing, Great for the young racer who is still trying to decide which form of racing they want to pursue. MMSA will be racing mostly in southern Indiana at Tracks like Brownstown Speedway, Bloomington Speedway, Lawrenceburg speedway, Charlestown, and some local fair grounds tracks. If you would like to learn more about Mini sprints and the MMSA, We invite you to attend the MMSA awards banquet to talk with current and former Champions about this division. There are numerous cars for sale at great affordable starting prices.
Check out the Mini sprints classified section on this web site. Also racing junk and other web sites.

My son Nathan started racing Go Karts at the age of 9 and then began his mini sprint racing at the age of 12, Now he is racing UMP dirt modifieds at the age of 19.

I love this division so much that I kept 1 mini sprint and have former USAC Regional champion from Texas Beau Binder piloting our car. Driver of the 71B Mensendiek Auction Service and Real Estate, Reppert Auction school, OSR racing engines, Engler machine, DC chassis dyno, Keith Kunz motorsports, K&N filters, Kramers kitchen, Arts cleaners, www.auctionsandrealestate.com Mini spint.

Mike Mensendiek

1 member likes this post: DAD
11/6/13, 3:10 PM   #7
Bill May

NOTICE, Prospective new members, we have a sponsor that will cover the Banquet fee for two (2) people per car,up to five (5) cars that attend the Banquet, to qualify, you must register in advance, email wmay@twc.com or call 859-331-4968

The first five (5) to register will receive this Benefit. We encourage new Racers, young & old, regardless if you have prior racing experience or not, if you are interested in upright mini sprints you should consider taking advantage of this opportunity.

Bill May

2 members like this post: Jim Gardner, Mike M 67
11/14/13, 8:52 PM   #8
Bill May

Banquet attendees need to let me know if you plan to go by wed. 11-20-13

Mark Schaefer of Schaefer Photo's and Tee's will present a slide show recapping the 2013 season during the social hour.

Bill May

11/16/13, 3:21 PM   #9
Bill May

Banquet date reminder, sat. November 23rd, let me know if you plan to attend.

Bill May

11/17/13, 3:59 PM   #10
Bill May

A report of the recent national rules meeting will be made at the Banquet and any subsequent, (if any), affect on the MMSA for 2014 will be discussed.

Bill May

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > MMSA 2013 awards Banquet