IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Unique, Rare racing Videos For Sale!
5/7/09, 4:28 PM   #1
Unique, Rare racing Videos For Sale!
faninthestandsvideo

Hi, my name is Jim Stroehle. My nephew is Mike Stroehle driver of the Throwback Racing Silver Crown #83. I have attended races since the late 50's and began videotapping them in 1992. I now have over 400 nights of racing recorded using a camcorder from the unique perspective of the main grandstands. These videos are not perfect, but are the closest thing to being there. Midget racer Davey Ray and members of the Hoffman Sprint Car team have seen examples of my videos and have raved about all the action caught both on and off the track! Attached is a partial list of my collection, with a heavier emphasis on the earlier years. More will be available upon request. These videos are available for $15 for 1 disk (up to 2 hrs) and $25 for a 2 disc set (up to 4hrs). E-mail me at:faninthestandsvideo@hotmail.com or call (563)324-9852 between 8am-12pm CT if interested in any of these. I do accept paypal or money order!

5/7/09, 9:07 PM   #2
Re: Unique, Rare racing Videos For Sale!
dchouse95

Hey do you know who the winner was of the 1994 USAC race at Terre haute that you have?

5/8/09, 4:10 PM   #3
Re: Unique, Rare racing Videos For Sale!
faninthestandsvideo

The Knoxville, Ia races on my list are NOT available due to rights laws.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Unique, Rare racing Videos For Sale!