IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo?
8/26/12, 12:42 PM   #41
Re: Kokomo?
red 12

Anybody, who has gone to any USAC races the past couple years.Had to be able to see that Levi Jones driving would one day end up getting somebody hurt.Plain and simple.

3 members like this post: j.estes88, JON'S MOM, ronmil
8/26/12, 1:13 PM   #42
Rogue-9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyhar69 View Post
Dave is only 38 points behind...He was 99 points behind before Kokomo and made up 61 points in the 3 nights...pretty impressive!!

Tim Wolffrum aka Cowboy
You're right, for some reason I thought he had 1,572.

8/26/12, 1:24 PM   #43
Just dirt

I would have given a gonad to have been a fly on the wall of the 'oval office' with the officials, Jon, and Levi.

8/26/12, 1:25 PM   #44
Rogue-9

Clauson was 211 and now 132, made up 79.

2 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, mowerman
8/26/12, 1:30 PM   #45
stanfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon's mom View Post
that is not true levi was behind jon lap before
jon was ahead of levi i seen the wreck all levi just plowed in into the cement wall by the pits i think i done some damage to my voice yelling when i seen that happen jon was out of that car and going straight to levi all i can say is usac needs to do something to him before he kills someone

4 members like this post: j.estes88, JON'S MOM, speed bump, Team T
8/26/12, 2:03 PM   #46
Jerry Shaw

Imagine how Robert Ballou has to feel. He was put on probation for a slide job that didn't quite work out. Now, he's in and out of the hospital due to someone INTENTIONALLY wrecking someone. Plus, Dallas has a completely destroyed, brand new Maxim chassis to take with him, as a parting gift. And what did they do to the guy that caused all of this? They rewarded him with the points lead. Taking it away from the guy he assaulted with his race car. If USAC lets this stand, they will go from little credibility, to none at all.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

8/26/12, 2:12 PM   #47
K9Racer

I just reviewed a previous post that referred to "avoidable contact" and a penality was issued. Precedent???
Last edited by K9Racer; 8/26/12 at 7:11 PM.

8/26/12, 3:23 PM   #48
EldoraMark

Many people on this site know that I am friends of Levi. I had to think a long time about if I should post my thoughts. I been following this for 47 years and have heard a lot of statements from fans over the years how this driver or that driver can’t race without running over some one. Have I driven a sprint car?
No, Have YOU? I just can’t imagine the speed and the reactions that you need. Do drivers make a mistake? Absolutely. Do they do it on purpose? I sure some have. Did Levi do it on purpose? I hope not.
Did I ask Levi? No I did not.
I have seen Dave Darland, Jon S, the Demon and even B.C plus countless other drivers put a wheel to fellow drivers or plain drive into them. I saw Jon S. do it 2 times in one night at Gas City. What makes this deal completely different is where it happened. If this would have happened anywhere else on the track we probably would not be commenting about this. Somewhere else on the track there would have been a good chance Jon would of bounced off of the wall and not flipped. The main thing is that no one was serious hurt. That is my two cents worth so come on with the bashing. And for you grammar police
I’m sorry if I offending you in this post. I’m sure there, their, there’s mistakes.
Mark Fritz

2 members like this post: BrentTFunk, dstensland
8/26/12, 3:59 PM   #49
oppweld

Race Count This Year: 3
Race Count Last Year: 25

USAC you have done it before, I think its due again. If you have any credibility left then give Levi the "Steve Butler suspension"

Dan Sanders

5 members like this post: billw, interpreter66, JON'S MOM, PIT CART, speed bump
8/26/12, 4:13 PM   #50
j.estes88

Its not the fact that there are racing accidents its the fact that levi jones is careless to his fellow competitors and he doesn't care about the safety of fellow drivers...and from what i have seen this year out of levi he is willing to put a wheel in anyone that gets in his way b.c he has been getting beat in points..you must agree last night if Robert ballou or jon stanbrough would of hit levi and pulled the stunt jones did last night they would find their selves running another sanction but since it was levi we are letting it slide...there comes a point when enough is enough and last night i do believe the entire crowd voiced their opinion when they announced his name and the crowd was filled with boo's!!! Usac needs to make it right!! Why does one driver get a different set of rules than the rest of the field???

Posted via Mobile Device

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo?