IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl on the big screens @ Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery
1/14/16, 4:50 PM   #1
Chili Bowl on the big screens @ Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery
Jerry Spencer

Just a reminder that again this year The Roegner Family at the Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery will be showing the Chili Bowl Saturday night live on the big screens. Stop in have one of the best Dinners in the state of Indiana partake in a home brew or grab some of the great appetizers off the menu while enjoying the best midget race around.

Help us to keep the Halfmoon on the side of the 66j again in 2016 by stopping in to support Chris and his family.

Bring a friend and tell them you are there because he supports Josh Spencer Racing/openwheel racing.

If we can help in any way just ask. 1-765-455-2739 (H.M) You can view the menu at Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery on Facebook

Thank you in advance

Jerry #66j
stida.com / Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery / Colescotts Mobil-1
Last edited by Jerry Spencer; 1/14/16 at 4:51 PM.

1/15/16, 3:26 PM   #2
GYATK94

Race Count This Year: 36
Race Count Last Year: 34

Apologies if this is a stupid question, but I'm assuming this place will be packed tomorrow night? I'm about a forty minute drive away, and I'm considering going to watch, but if it's going to be insanely crowded, I don't know if I'll make the trip. I've heard a lot of good about this place and been to many races in Kokomo just never managed a trip to this place, but I'm hoping to change that tomorrow. So, is it going to be tough to find a place to sit? Thanks

2 members like this post: i love dirt track racing, Jerry Spencer
1/15/16, 4:37 PM   #3
Josh Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GYATK94 View Post
Apologies if this is a stupid question, but I'm assuming this place will be packed tomorrow night? I'm about a forty minute drive away, and I'm considering going to watch, but if it's going to be insanely crowded, I don't know if I'll make the trip. I've heard a lot of good about this place and been to many races in Kokomo just never managed a trip to this place, but I'm hoping to change that tomorrow. So, is it going to be tough to find a place to sit? Thanks
I spoke to Chris and he feels that there will be room at 8:30. I would recommend getting there a little early and hang out in the bar and they will get you a table as one becomes available, but there are tvs in the bar. Hope this helps! Have fun and drive safe.

Josh Spencer

1/15/16, 7:37 PM   #4
Re: Chili Bowl on the big screens @ Halfmoon Resturant & Bre
Stevensville Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by GYATK94 View Post
Last year we got there at around 5:30-6:00. The joint was packed. So packed, we opted not to wait to get a table. We headed up the road and ate dinner and then came back around a half hour prior to race time. The dinner crowd was thinned out by then and there was a lot more elbow room to watch the racing.

Looking forward to it tomorrow night.

------------

I needed to add that I am not advocating eating elsewhere, it was just that the place was PACKED. In all actuality, I ate later in the evening, too, and it was great. Stevensville Sue had to practically roll me out of the place when it was done.
Last edited by Stevensville Mike; 1/15/16 at 7:46 PM.

1/16/16, 4:00 PM   #5
Jerry Spencer

Dont forget race fans tonight at The Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery Chris and the best crew in town will be serving the best food and drinks all while showing 2016 Chili Bowl.

Please come out and watch the race on the big screens to support one of Josh Spencer sponsor's on the 66j Get there early or just hang around until the dinner crowed has left to enjoy great racing, great food and great friends.

Any questions Halfmoon can be reached at 1-765-455-2739

Thank you in advance from all of us @ Spencer/Halfmoon Racing 66j

Jerry #66j
stida.com/ Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery, Colescotts Mobil-1, Simpson Saftey Equpment, Keco Coatings and Racing for Corey 1-800-336-keco

1/16/16, 11:06 PM   #6
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

Cool they just mentioned Halfmoon Restaurant on the Chili Bowl coverage!

4 members like this post: FALCONEDDIE, Josh Spencer, speed bump, tirespinner
1/16/16, 11:13 PM   #7
JDK222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
Dont forget race fans tonight at The Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery Chris and the best crew in town will be serving the best food and drinks all while showing 2016 Chili Bowl.

Please come out and watch the race on the big screens to support one of Josh Spencer sponsor's on the 66j Get there early or just hang around until the dinner crowed has left to enjoy great racing, great food and great friends.

Any questions Halfmoon can be reached at 1-765-455-2739

Thank you in advance from all of us @ Spencer/Halfmoon Racing 66j

Jerry #66j
stida.com/ Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery, Colescotts Mobil-1, Simpson Saftey Equpment, Keco Coatings and Racing for Corey 1-800-336-keco
You guys are getting some good publicity on MAV Jerry!

2 members like this post: Josh Spencer, tirespinner
1/17/16, 1:37 AM   #8
Josh Spencer

Thanks Rob for plugging Half Moon on national TV! Means a lot! Hope everyone had a good time whatever you did.

Josh Spencer

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl on the big screens @ Halfmoon Resturant & Brewery