IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > BURG Updates here
7/6/08, 9:33 AM   #141
Re: BURG Updates here
cecil98

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1021gpa View Post
the guys first name is steve he actually gave tony stewart one of his first sprint rides and has had some of the best sprint car drivers in his cars over the years kevin doty drove for for him for along time and actually won back to back sprint week shows at north vernon few years back...and i dont know if he actually owns the car or is just crew chief on it..his cars were always #25
Thanks for the info. I've never actually talked to him at length but, he seems like a nice guy. Now that I know his first name maybe I'll introduce myself to him.

7/6/08, 10:05 AM   #142
MWestfallfan54

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecil98 View Post
Matt dropped out of the feature. I'm not sure if he had a car problem or not. When I saw him after the feature to tell him how happy I am to see him back in a race car he kinda said "whew! I need to get back into shape!". He may have simply "fallen out of the seat" or he could've also had a problem with the car. Matt and Joss Moffet are two of my favorites. I believe they get more performance per dollar spent than anyone in the sport right now. Glad your back and among the living, Matt!!!!

Ok, thank you for letting me know!

7/6/08, 12:16 PM   #143
maf71

Shawn Westerfeld made a good run in his b main coming from tail to missing the show by one could of moved biro but was clean and didnt way to go

7/6/08, 1:55 PM   #144
1021gpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by maf71 View Post
Shawn Westerfeld made a good run in his b main coming from tail to missing the show by one could of moved biro but was clean and didnt way to go
logan hupp was behind biro the way i understand it from talking to logan they didnt know if him or biro had got to the line first and flipped a coin to decide who would go to the feature

7/6/08, 2:24 PM   #145
maf71

i was sitting right there shawn started on the tail came up and got behind biro with hupp about a car length back from them two shawn couldnt get around biro which allowed hupp to close up to them and try to make the pass.

7/6/08, 3:44 PM   #146
1021gpa

Quote:
Originally Posted by maf71 View Post
i was sitting right there shawn started on the tail came up and got behind biro with hupp about a car length back from them two shawn couldnt get around biro which allowed hupp to close up to them and try to make the pass.
i was setting right there too along with logans mom and dad and the fact remains logan missed the show by 1 spot not westerfield he went around westerfield and if not for the toss a coin he would have been in the show

7/6/08, 7:23 PM   #147
maf71

lets put it this way both are driving very good for being rookies great job Shawn Westerfeld 89 and Logan Hupp 9

7/7/08, 1:08 PM   #148
hupp#9

yes i did miss the show by one i started right behind shawn and he did a nice job it took me till comming out of 2 on the last lap to get around him. we were both hooked up it was just who could get through the rough stuff the best. Me and him were talking about it after the race and he said to he wished he wouldve freed the car up more.. but all and all we both came a long way

7/7/08, 1:18 PM   #149
Biro 22

coin toss???????????

:dologob:

7/7/08, 2:26 PM   #150
Kirk Spridgeon

Haha I was thinking the same thing! I don't remember any coin tosses...

Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > BURG Updates here