7/12/16, 11:33 PM   #71
rightfootrampage

99% sure he just dropped the mic....

7/13/16, 8:15 AM   #72
Re: T-Mez and Amati Racing
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by KodySwanson View Post
I’m probably going against my better judgment, but I’ll share a couple quick thoughts that probably apply to both topics within this thread –

Usually there is more to every story; from both sides, from either side, or the truth somewhere between. I don’t think very often does someone know the entire truth (or story, or circumstances).

“Ballz” or no Ballz – drivers, team owners, mechanics, race fans, track announcers, racing journalists, people have feelings too ... Whatever took place is none of my business, and I am sorry for both Thomas and the 66 team that things did not work out, regardless of the circumstances. I wish them both the best as they each move forward.

On a more personal note – I want to thank A Plus Automatic Transmission of Mansfield, Ohio for donating $50/night to the BOSS Series for the highest finishing Steel Block 360 at their events. With their only 410 out of commission, we were fortunate to pick up an extra $100 last weekend for the #21k team, and it is greatly appreciated!
Anyone who knows anything about racing knows you are a great, versatile driver. Your the kind that should be racing on Sundays for big $.

7/13/16, 10:52 AM   #73
wideopen24

Kody Swanson is one of the most talented drivers I've ever lined up next to. He races clean, he doesn't make mistakes and he wins in everything he does. Most of the time Kody and Kent have a 360 engine and they always a threat to win. Keep in mind that a local show pays more money then 3rd place at a USAC race. I respect what the 21k team does and respect Kody even more.

If I was a true car owner. I'd hire him.

7/13/16, 11:22 AM   #74
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Watched Kody not only take the lead but get it back several times from Luke Hall Sat night with a 360 and Hall at times was clearly faster, It came to a last lap decision and Kody chose right and got the win.

4 members like this post: DirtHawk92, EPSpeed, jim goerge, tigerone
7/13/16, 2:24 PM   #75
JG40

I cannot claim to know anything about Kody Swanson's anatomy. However, I believe "ballz" in this context is being used in reference to his bravery.

If this is this case, I can speak confidently of the size of these figurative "ballz". I have followed him into a corner once or twice in a Silver Crown car, and I've watched him run a pretty terrifying qualifying lap at Ocala. (I think it was quick time at a USAC show btw) They are LARGE, as in needs to have a figurative wheelbarrow to get them from home to the race track LARGE.

7/13/16, 2:47 PM   #76
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

This seems appropriate after Justin's reply.
Attached Images
image.jpeg (146.3 KB, 327 views)

7/13/16, 4:08 PM   #77
Will Shunk

I wish TMez and the #66 team success as the season progresses. On Kody Swanson, I have followed his rise to multi time USAC champion while having the courage to go grassroots to hone his bullring dirt skills. He is talented, bright, respectful, fan friendly, willing to put in his time to have a complete resume on pavement and dirt surfaces. Kody has EARNED and deserves the next level opportunities that will come his way soon. Kody Swanson will attain the high level in American motorsports and will remain there for many years to come.

7/14/16, 2:11 AM   #78
streetglider

Justin you are correct. KS does have big kahunas. I was wrong to use that anology to describe Kody. For that I do truly apologize. Kody's ballz are plenty big enough. My intention was to goad him into running ISW not to bust his uhh../Chops about bravery. He is most definitely very talented. But I would love to see more of him on the Indiana scene. If Kody or anyone else took that as a question of his bravery or talent I do apologize.

2 members like this post: Kansasdirtfan, Newport13
7/14/16, 1:14 PM   #79
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentTFunk View Post
Anyone who knows anything about racing knows you are a great, versatile driver. Your the kind that should be racing on Sundays for big $.
It is very easy to make calls from the stands, it is my opinion that anyone that straps into one of these beast has my respect. Kody is one of the good guys in this deal.

Jerry #66j

5 members like this post: Agentry10, BrentTFunk, gentry26x, mc/rider, rapid robert
7/14/16, 1:19 PM   #80
Jerry Spencer

[quote=streetglider;451352]Kody Swanson seriously ??? LMAO This ISW isn't asphalt or Champ Car. He has been no show when it comes to running with the best non wing sprint car drivers..... He's a cherry picker playing in the minors when it comes to the traditional sprint cars ... IMHO[/quo

Never mind its hard to explain

Jerry
Last edited by Jerry Spencer; 7/14/16 at 1:44 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > T-Mez and Amati Racing