IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Smackdown
8/19/12, 10:43 PM   #11
Re: Kokomo Smackdown
Will Shunk

Did the Haynes Museum 2 years ago and it was really cool to see the automotive history in the City of Firsts. Looking to have the best tenderloin in Kokomo this weekend. Anyone know who won the Taste of Kokomo "Tenderloin Throwdown"?

2 members like this post: I Miss Manzy, Jerry Spencer
8/19/12, 11:53 PM   #12
Sprintfan1985

Race Count This Year: 27
Race Count Last Year: 55

There also is a auto museum at the ivy tech confrence building north on 31 in kokomo. It formely was the Kokomo event center. I am friends with the Spencer's so feel free to PM me as well if anyone has questions about things. Kokomo is apretty nice little town. Can't wait until Thursday!

Aaron Lauderbaugh

2 members like this post: I Miss Manzy, Jerry Spencer
8/20/12, 12:11 PM   #13
MacTexas

When in the area during Sprintweek I visited Auburn In and the Auburn, Cord, Duesenberg museum. It's worth the trip.

8/20/12, 1:43 PM   #14
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn View Post
I have got to round up the "Old Hillbilly from West Virginia" (Irvin King) and take him to Rural King while we are in Kokomo.
Remember Rural King gives your dogs a free pigs ear when you take them in the store. They also have a Joint Health dog biscut that has 500 mg of Glucosamine for aches and pains, Sonny has hip problems and some aches and pains this treat on top of a daily time realese vitamine tablet has made a huge difference in his health. Natures Vet Joint Health time release Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Got to keep our best friends feeling good.

Jerry #66j
stida.com

1 member likes this post: DAD
8/20/12, 1:52 PM   #15
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
Remember Rural King gives your dogs a free pigs ear when you take them in the store. They also have a Joint Health dog biscut that has 500 mg of Glucosamine for aches and pains, Sonny has hip problems and some aches and pains this treat on top of a daily time realese vitamine tablet has made a huge difference in his health. Natures Vet Joint Health time release Glucosamine and Chondroitin. Got to keep our best friends feeling good.

Jerry #66j
stida.com
We went there yesterday and saw all the dogs. Problem is if we took our dog he would probably end up killing one of them ole big dogs from choking to death by trying to swallow him in one bite.

Honest Dad himself

8/20/12, 1:55 PM   #16
Andrew S. Quinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post

Jerry #66j
stida.com
I'll ask Little Rube if I can borrow Chassey and take her to Rural King with us. I'm sure the store management will ask if she can give some "pony rides" while in the store !!

I used to get pig ears for Jade,and then cut them up into smaller pieces to stretch treats out a bit,but she woofs them down to quick and coughs them back up. Did away with that idea. She's sposed to be on a diet anyways.....

Now if I took all the track dogs I have ran into this year at the races,it'd look like a zoo in there!

1 member likes this post: mowerman
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Smackdown