IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Now what USAC?
11/11/18, 9:52 AM   #61
Re: Now what USAC?
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by racefan20 View Post
No Brent your post was deleted because you insinuated that the other poster was gay. That is not allowed on this board and will not be tolerated. You are smart enough to know that. Just because someone does not agree with you it doesnt mean they are attacking you as you said in your PM. I dont appreciate being told that I have a bias. It really doesnt matter which side of the issue I agree with I am just enforcing the rules of the board which you broke. This really reminds me of what is wrong with this country these days, if someone disagrees then rather than agreeing to disagree then that person thinks they are being attacked. Get a thicker skin Brent you will live a happier life if you do.
Then enforce it the same for everybody. You had problems with a small part of my post and deleted the whole thing. My skin is plenty thick, and has taken a lot more than people on this board are capable of dishing out. Look at a recent post about me , and I see 2 rules being blatantly broken. We will see who has thick enough skin to do something about it.

1 member likes this post: PJ Wright
11/11/18, 2:40 PM   #62
Rpracing1

So after 61 posts, does anyone know if Sunshine was fined for Thursday’s after checker actions or does USAC not consider that an infraction anymore. Surely Richie can fill us in on this information? Just wanting to close out this thread.

11/11/18, 3:40 PM   #63
Re: Now what USAC?
Sprintcarfanatic

Looks like some are getting 2 nights mixed into 1. The 1st night is when the after race thing happened & the 2nd night it sounded as if there were contact between the same 2 guys while Courtney was leading & he & Grant touched with Grant going on to win. Correct ? because I wasn't there & I'm no longer game champ on here either.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Now what USAC?