IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Early HARF dates
3/1/13, 1:03 PM   #1
Early HARF dates
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

Just a quick post to let you know the early HARF discount nights we have so far:
early HARF dates in so far are:
April 26th, 2013 @ Bloomington...1/2 off
April 27th @ Lawrenceburg Speedway "FREE" w/ current membership & Photo ID
May 11th @ Paragon Speedway..."FREE" admission w/current membership
May 11th @ Montpelier Motor Speedway...1/2 off
May 17th @ Gas City...1/2 off
May 18th or 19th Indy 500 qualification passes.
May 19th @ Kokomo...1/2 off
May 24th @ Bloomington...1/2 off
June 8th @ Paragon Speedway..."FREE" admission w/current membership card
June 8th @ Lawrenceburg Speedway..."FREE" w/current membership & Photo ID
June 21st @ Gas City...1/2 off
June 22nd @ Salem...$5.00 off g.a.
June 30th @ Kokomo...1/2 off
July 2nd @ Shelby County Fairgrounds...MTQRL...1/2 off
July 5th @ Gas City...1/2 off
July 6th @ Belle-Clair (Belleville) Speedway...1/2 off
(we never turn down a discount night no matter where its from).
July 13th @ Lincoln Park Speedway...MTQRL...1/2 off
August 9th @ both Bloomington & Gas City 1/2 off (choose your direction)
Sept. 13th @ Gas City...1/2 off (drive carefully, Friday the 13th)
Sept. 14th @ Lawrenceburg Speedway..."FREE" w/current membership & Photo ID.

& many more to be added soon. We'll keep you posted.

If you do not see your track listed here, and you usually offer the club a discount night or 2, please contact us to be included in our next newsletter (vblackharf@comcast.net).
Also make sure your HARF dues are paid up if you're a member to be able to save all the money in the 2013 racing season. We offered our members over 35 discounted (or FREE) nights at the races in the 2012 season + an Indy 500 qualification ticket (worth the $15.00 your membership costs).
More dates to be added as we receive them & the new and improved HARF website will be back online soon, bob.
(additions made on March 15th, 2013).
Last edited by HARFprez; 4/18/13 at 3:28 PM. Reason: updated discounts

3/2/13, 11:59 AM   #2
Re: Early HARF dates
Stephen Cording

Quick questions. Can I use my HARF Discount for Pit Pass Access? And will HARF be offering Indy 500 Qualification tickets this year.

Thanking you in advance.

3/2/13, 12:31 PM   #3
treecitytornado

Hope to see Lawrenceburg back for a couple of dates too!

Posted via Mobile Device

3/4/13, 9:48 AM   #4
HARFprez

Stephan, we have been told, by more than one track, that because of insurance restrictions, HARF discounts are not allowed for pit passes. We're sorry we can't swing this, but we are grateful that so many of the tracks offer us discounts for grandstand admission, we don't rock the boat, as i'm sure you understand.
& to JT, i'm sure we'll here from Lawrenceburg Speedway soon, they were so kind last year to offer HARF "FREE" nights at the races, above and beyond even what we asked for.
As far as the Speedway is concerned & qualification tickets, we expect this program to go along as it has for the last 25 or 30 years, but all i can say is that with the yearly changes and updates there are at IMS, i can't guarantee we will get our usual Qual. passes until we get the call from the Speedway. I won't lie, i worry about this every year until we have the passes in hand, but then we get the call and all is well. Once again i can't tell you what a big deal this is to the club, & how appreciative we are to the IMS for this offer, not to mention the ton of donations we had this year for our Banquet. In the history of HARF, there has never been a bigger contributor then the Indianapolis Motor Speedway!
Thanks for the questions. One more notice is that our website should be back in operation again, but please note the new address: www.HARF.vpweb.com
We (all Vicki) has had to rebuild our site from scratch due to the past website administrator needing to quit the business. it is bare bones right now, basically just HARF information, but it will serve our purpose for now, please bookmark it for future updates, bob.

2 members like this post: speed bump, Stephen Cording
3/5/13, 9:01 AM   #5
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARFprez View Post
Just a quick post to let you know the early HARF discount nights we have so far:
early HARF dates in so far are:
April 26th, 2013 @ Bloomington...1/2 off
May 17th @ Gas City...1/2 off
May 19th @ Kokomo...1/2 off
May 24th @ Bloomington...1/2 off
June 21st @ Gas City...1/2 off
June 22nd @ Salem...$5.00 off g.a.
June 30th @ Kokomo...1/2 off
July 5th @ Gas City...1/2 off
August 9th @ both Bloomington & Gas City 1/2 off (choose your direction)
Sept. 13th @ Gas City...1/2 off (drive carefully, Friday the 13th)

& many more to be added soon. We'll keep you posted.

If you do not see your track listed here, and you usually offer the club a discount night or 2, please contact us to be included in our next newsletter (vblackharf@comcast.net).
Also make sure your HARF dues are paid up if you're a member to be able to save all the money in the 2013 racing season. We offered our members over 35 discounted (or FREE) nights at the races in the 2012 season + an Indy 500 qualification ticket (worth the $15.00 your membership costs).
More dates to be added as we receive them & the new and improved HARF website will be back online soon, bob.
Best deal in town.

Jerry #66j stida.com/HalfMoon

1 member likes this post: speed bump
3/5/13, 4:42 PM   #6
SamSr32

Where is Terre Haute for this Season? Also sure would like to see Haubstadt added to the HARF schedule and Paragon.

1 member likes this post: rclaridge
3/6/13, 4:47 PM   #7
HARFprez

As promised, updates and additional discounts as we get them. We have talked to Keith Ford at Paragon and he assures us Paragon Speedway will have a HARF date this year (it will be set as soon as we see the final THAT schedule, Keith was concerned to not step on any one else s toes for a HARF night). And as mentioned before, just today we have heard from the O'Connors and they have told us that EVERY show at THAT will be a $5.00 HARF discount, even the Sprint Weeks show! So just the THAT shows will be more then double the discount savings as to what your membership costs...that's what we're here for. More to come, bob.

3/6/13, 4:53 PM   #8
HARFprez

...oh & SamSr.32, being that i am a smart ass at heart, i can't resist this answer...
Terre Haute is where it's always been, from Indy go west on I-70 and watch for the signs.
just funnin' ya. Was so honored you came to our Banquet this year, was great to see you again. We hope to give Chase many more awards in the future, all the best, bob.

3/15/13, 9:23 AM   #9
HARFprez

Just an update, i have just now added 5 more discount nights to my original post. Keith & Judy Ford have been so kind to give HARF 2 "FREE" nights at beautiful Paragon Speedway & we received confirmation on 3 "50% off" nights with the MTQRL racing series. Keep an eye here for future additions or on our new website www.HARF.vpweb.com
Thanks, bob.

3/15/13, 12:43 PM   #10
raceofficial47348

Good to see Montpelier Motor Speedway on the list.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Early HARF dates