IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Rumble in Fort Wayne -- Friday results
1/1/12, 11:45 PM   #21
Midget18

Fast qualifier and fastest car in feature (mini sprints) was parked in the infield with mechanical issues had 2 brand new tires on the rear.....

Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by Midget18; 1/2/12 at 12:05 AM.

1/2/12, 12:10 AM   #22
Joltin Joe

There was only one car in the 1000cc mini sprint class that was in the 8 second bracket setting the track record at 8.885 in qualifying and ran a 8.665 in the feature but broke on lap 5 running 3rd from HER 6th starting spot......and she was also the only car Not doing the monkey see monkey do tire setup....funny how thing work out....

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: DAD
1/3/12, 10:01 AM   #23
Re: Rumble in Fort Wayne -- Friday results
DAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joltin Joe View Post
There was only one car in the 1000cc mini sprint class that was in the 8 second bracket setting the track record at 8.885 in qualifying and ran a 8.665 in the feature but broke on lap 5 running 3rd from HER 6th starting spot......and she was also the only car Not doing the monkey see monkey do tire setup....funny how thing work out....

Posted via Mobile Device
You guys really "FOCUSED" on the tire deal. You know I bet on slicks the 1000cc midgets could have gotten close to "SMOKE's" time. Was she not driving a FSC chassis also. All we are is a midget with 100 horsepower knocked off, and probably indoors just missing 75 or so.

We did the best with what we had and tried to help get some of the other crews up to speed with what they had also.
It seemed more like a monkey and a football.

DAD himself
Last edited by DAD; 1/3/12 at 10:11 AM.

1/6/12, 5:53 PM   #24
indynafolis500

I was mad at myself for missing the race this year, but i finally got a chance to watch some of the video's and I was really impressed with the #33 Kyle Hamilton. I am curious to know what kind of car Kyle was in, that wasnt a munchkin was it?

1/6/12, 7:29 PM   #25
richie

Quote:
Originally Posted by indynafolis500 View Post
I was mad at myself for missing the race this year, but i finally got a chance to watch some of the video's and I was really impressed with the #33 Kyle Hamilton. I am curious to know what kind of car Kyle was in, that wasnt a munchkin was it?
Kyle was in a Beast chassis.

1/6/12, 8:17 PM   #26
apexonephoto

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by indynafolis500 View Post
Kyle had an excellent race on Friday, and who doesn't love orange racecars.

Last edited by apexonephoto; 1/6/12 at 8:21 PM.

1 member likes this post: Tony Barhorst
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Rumble in Fort Wayne -- Friday results