Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Its Back
11/22/19, 12:26 AM   #31
Re: Its Back
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 5
Race Count Last Year: 22

Jim,
Bob and I are here for you if you need anything. Message me from hospital if you’d like a visitor. I’ll sneak you in a “tote” Stay strong my friend, you got many laps to finish watching!

11/22/19, 3:00 AM   #32
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo View Post
Jim,
Bob and I are here for you if you need anything. Message me from hospital if you’d like a visitor. I’ll sneak you in a “tote” Stay strong my friend, you got many laps to finish watching!
Bryan Sounds like a hell of a plan but I"m going to be at IU medical center in Indy , I can"t or want you guys to drive that far but thanks for the offer

11/22/19, 10:25 AM   #33
Stevensville Mike

Yes, please keep us informed, Jim. And thanks for being open about all of this so we can support you. We'll all be thinking about you.

11/22/19, 10:51 AM   #34
davidm

Race Count This Year: 21
Race Count Last Year: 23

Keep fighting and we'll keep praying for you to beat this! Stay Strong.

11/22/19, 1:32 PM   #35
revjimk

So sorry to hear this. I'm a total stranger, but you have my hopes & prayers, hang in there

11/23/19, 11:45 AM   #36
bvall24

Race Count This Year: 17

Prayers for you and your family! From personal experience, IU Health in Indy is the place to be for all your medical needs. They will do what’s right for you, your family, and all of your medical needs! Good luck to a speedy and healthy recovery!!

11/23/19, 12:09 PM   #37
TQ29m

Jim, I went through this with my wife, a year after I got out of the service, it is a bad thing for everyone involved, but prayer does help, and believe me I did a lot of it, she's 81 now, and getting stronger I think, so if 2 more praying for you will help, add us to the list! Bob

11/23/19, 10:10 PM   #38
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevensville Mike View Post
Yes, please keep us informed, Jim. And thanks for being open about all of this so we can support you. We'll all be thinking about you.
Mike buddy I"m posting on this wonderful site cuz this is where I have met so many of you guys. This way in place of trying to write to everyone and forgetting a couple (I"m not to smart) anybody can look and see how I"m doing. I hope you"re doing good in your battle.

11/23/19, 11:03 PM   #39
Stevensville Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
Mike buddy I"m posting on this wonderful site cuz this is where I have met so many of you guys. This way in place of trying to write to everyone and forgetting a couple (I"m not to smart) anybody can look and see how I"m doing. I hope you"re doing good in your battle.
I'm good, Jim. My issue, which was small in comparison, is all behind me and they have given me the green flag to go back out with no restrictions. Now you get good so we can have some lunch down the road.

11/27/19, 4:11 AM   #40
jim goerge

Got a call from cancer doctor this morning. My surgery will be on Jan 7 at 7am. Only thing we"re worried about is if I"m strong enough from last surgery to have this one as this is a 12 hour one. I guess we"ll find out

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Its Back