IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > NOS Energy Drink USAC National Midgets - 2022 Schedule
12/9/21, 3:33 PM   #1
NOS Energy Drink USAC National Midgets - 2022 Schedule
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

NOS Energy Drink USAC National Midgets

2022 Schedule

5 members like this post: EBookerFan, Ken Bonnema, racenut69, tirespinner, TNRustler
12/9/21, 3:39 PM   #2
Re: NOS Energy Drink USAC National Midgets - 2022 Schedule
staggerman

I have often wondered why no more midget shows in Indiana. Yes, you got Midget week but then that is it. Couldn't get a couple other weekends of pairing up races. No races the entire month of August? Just my thoughts

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
12/9/21, 3:50 PM   #3
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by staggerman View Post
I have often wondered why no more midget shows in Indiana. Yes, you got Midget week but then that is it. Couldn't get a couple other weekends of pairing up races. No races the entire month of August? Just my thoughts
I think a lot of it has to do with scheduling around the sprints and silver crown. Only so many dates available. A stand alone mid week show probably wouldn't be good for a promoter.

2 members like this post: oppweld, tirespinner
12/9/21, 4:01 PM   #4
Offroadrace_814

Quote:
We have four other races outside of Midget week. That includes the BC39 @ The Dirt Track at IMS.

1 member likes this post: BrentTFunk
12/9/21, 4:03 PM   #5
Offroadrace_814

Wish they had announced the dates for the BC39 @ The Dirt Track at IMS.

1 member likes this post: billw
12/9/21, 4:16 PM   #6
ISF

At least we weren't completely shut out over here in The Land O' Lincoln & crooked politicians in reference to the midgets, like we are regarding the sprint cars. Gladly, we've got 3 events scheduled over here in Illini Country!

It's GREAT to see the Shamrock Classic back on the schedule for 2022!!!! However, on the down side there is no December pre-Christmas 2022 event on the docket.

Lets pack the Southern Illinois Center on the 17th & 18th of this month so someone will see the upside of promoting the December event and take up the mantle and put it on the schedule for 2022 as a late entry down the line a bit! Especially now that the midgets aren't part of the dome thing in St. Louis.
Last edited by ISF; 12/9/21 at 4:25 PM.

12/9/21, 4:50 PM   #7
Stevensville Mike

There's a Wayne County Speedway in Illinois, too?

2 members like this post: oppweld, tirespinner
12/9/21, 4:55 PM   #8
racenut69

I agree!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISF View Post
At least we weren't completely shut out over here in The Land O' Lincoln & crooked politicians in reference to the midgets, like we are regarding the sprint cars. Gladly, we've got 3 events scheduled over here in Illini Country!

It's GREAT to see the Shamrock Classic back on the schedule for 2022!!!! However, on the down side there is no December pre-Christmas 2022 event on the docket.

Lets pack the Southern Illinois Center on the 17th & 18th of this month so someone will see the upside of promoting the December event and take up the mantle and put it on the schedule for 2022 as a late entry down the line a bit! Especially now that the midgets aren't part of the dome thing in St. Louis.

2 members like this post: ISF, tirespinner
12/9/21, 6:20 PM   #9
sw1911

I am tickled pink to see Revin Kevin bring them back to my home track but why the heck would they do that the day before Indiana Midget Week begins?

5 members like this post: addictedtodirt, Joekocjan, luckybuc97, oppweld, tirespinner
12/9/21, 6:31 PM   #10
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
We have the 2 day Kokomo Grand Prix and dates at Gas City, Haubstadt and the BC 39.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, ISF, oppweld
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > NOS Energy Drink USAC National Midgets - 2022 Schedule