IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Closed Thread  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Bobby east, 3-time usac national champion, passes away
7/17/22, 1:19 PM   #31
Re: Usac: Bobby east, 3-time usac national champion, passes
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

88% of violent crime are repeat offenders and this guy was out when he shouldn't have been. From the cities Press release site.

WESTMINSTER, CA – On July 13, 2022, at about 5:51 pm, WPD officers responded to the 76 gas station, located at 6322 Westminster Blvd., reference a stabbing. The victim was found on the ground suffering from a serious stab wound to the chest area. Officers attempted life saving measures until OCFA paramedics arrived and transported the victim to a local trauma center, where the victim succumbed to his injury. The victim’s identity is being withheld pending notification to next of kin.

WPD detectives responded to the scene and took over the investigation. Trent William Millsap, who fled the area prior to police arrival, is suspected of stabbing the victim. Millsap also has an
outstanding parole warrant. He should be considered armed and dangerous. Millsap is transient and known to frequent Westminster, Garden Grove, and Anaheim motels.

WPD detectives are continuing the investigation in hopes of locating all evidence and witnesses and urge anyone who witnessed the crime on July 13, 2022, or knows the whereabouts of the suspect, to contact the Westminster Police Department at 714-548-3212, or Orange County Crime Stoppers at 1-855-TIP-OCCS or by logging on to www.occrimestoppers.org. Callers can remain anonymous.

7/17/22, 6:27 PM   #32
captrat

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichC View Post
Yeah, well there's a reason why I've held my tongue as I've been blasted for my comments. Lets just say the person you guys remember isnt the same one who passed away this week. There for the grace of god go I.
Perhaps it would be more ethical and out of respect for the family to refrain from this kind of comment on social media. There may be a time, but IMO that is not now.

2 members like this post: erich45, PIT CART
7/17/22, 10:18 PM   #33
Re: Usac: Bobby east, 3-time usac national champion, passes
racefan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichC View Post
Yeah, well there's a reason why I've held my tongue as I've been blasted for my comments. Lets just say the person you guys remember isnt the same one who passed away this week. There for the grace of god go I.
I think you probably should have continued holding your tongue, maybe forever

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus

4 members like this post: erich45, Hubie48, PIT CART, tirespinner
Closed Thread Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Usac: Bobby east, 3-time usac national champion, passes away