IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > From Kokomo Speedway Facebook Page: Preliminary Entry List
4/8/14, 10:06 PM   #21
Re: From Kokomo Speedway Facebook Page: Preliminary Entry Li
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzman View Post
So if I go same rout of sleeping in vehicle. There are bathrooms available to use during the night for over night campers?
If memory serves me right i think the gate is closed at night which prevents the use of the bathroom inside the track but for the bigger shows they usually have a few porta potties in the parking lot. Outside of turn 4 near the big grain building is where one sat last year.

1 member likes this post: Fred Zirzow
4/8/14, 11:53 PM   #22
johnnythunderhead
Banned

they put on some good racing and provide a well maintained track, but the EL cheapos won't even let ya BRING IN A BAG A PEANUTS, NOT TO MENTION YER OWN PICKLES N ONIONS
Last edited by johnnythunderhead; 4/9/14 at 6:53 PM.

4/9/14, 12:35 AM   #23
Sprintfan1985

Race Count This Year: 27
Race Count Last Year: 55

Everyone complains about not being able to carry things in there all the time. Everything there is reasonably priced and if they let people bring things in, then it hurts the track which will hurt all of us fans because they won't have money to put into the facility. They always upgrade it and make it better so I'm ok with spending an extra 15 bucks for good and water. You can always go out and drink or eat in the lots

4/9/14, 1:34 AM   #24
i love dirt track racing

The field looks great. I just wish that they would run sprint cars with them. With that great line up you will see a great show but just think what a show that if you you would also ad sprint card with that field. Have a great week end .

1 member likes this post: 99J
4/9/14, 5:42 AM   #25
Sprintfan1985

Race Count This Year: 27
Race Count Last Year: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing View Post
The field looks great. I just wish that they would run sprint cars with them. With that great line up you will see a great show but just think what a show that if you you would also ad sprint card with that field. Have a great week end .
That's why Indiana midget week is so awesome. Best of both worlds

4 members like this post: 99J, dirt330, jerrydt, speed bump
4/9/14, 6:49 AM   #26
mc/rider

Race Count This Year: 42

Great consessions,pork chop sandwich, freshly prepared pickles and onions,and as a side note some of the best racing youll ever see

4/9/14, 8:43 AM   #27
Duane Hancock

EVENT NO. 1 QUALIFICATIONS—Two laps to be run consecutively with the faster counting as official qualifying time.
EVENT NO. 2 10 LAP HEAT RACE—12 starters: Cars qualifying 1, 5, 9, 13, 17, 21 starting in inverted order. Cars qualifying 25, 29, 33, 37, 41 and 45 start
behind the invert. Cars finishing 1 through 4 will start in Event No. 8. Cars finishing 5 through 12 will start in Events No. 6 & 7.
EVENT NO. 3 10 LAP HEAT RACE—12 starters: Cars qualifying 2, 6, 10, 14, 18, 22 starting in inverted order. Cars qualifying 26, 30, 34, 38, 42 and 46 start
behind the invert. Cars finishing 1 through 4 will start in Event No. 8. Cars finishing 5 through 8 will start in Events No. 6 & 7.
EVENT NO. 4 10 LAP HEAT RACE—12 starters: Cars qualifying 3, 7, 11, 15, 19, 23 starting in inverted order. Cars qualifying 27, 31, 35, 39, 43 and 47 start
behind the invert. Cars finishing 1 through 4 will start in Event No. 8. Cars finishing 5 through 8 will start in Events No. 6 & 7.
EVENT NO. 5 10 LAP HEAT RACE—12 starters: Cars qualifying 4, 8, 12, 16, 20, 24 starting in inverted order. Cars qualifying 28, 32, 36, 40, 44 and 48 start
EVENT NO. 6 10-LAP QUALIFYING RACE—(if necessary) All cars not transferring from Events 2 through 5 who are not locked into Event No. 7. All cars
start straight up by official qualification times, followed by qualifiers 49 and higher lined up behind by qualifying times. Top 4 transfer to Event No.
EVENT NO. 7 12-LAP SEMI—20 starters: Cars finishing 5 through 12 in Events 2 through 5. All cars start straight up by official qualification times. Cars finishing
1 through 8 will start in Event No. 8. The fastest 16 qualifiers that didn’t transfer in Events 2 through 5 will start straight up by qualifying times
followed by the transfers from Event No. 6.
EVENT NO. 8 30-LAP FEATURE—22 starters: Cars finishing 1 through 4 in Events 2 through 5 and cars finishing 1 through 8 in Event No. 7 starting straight

Should be 24 starters

5 members like this post: BrentTFunk, gtownplowboy, nathans1012, speed bump
4/9/14, 10:01 AM   #28
Ty

Just found out that another east coast racer, Kyle Lick, will be coming west this weekend. Kyle picked up two victories in his first year in a midget, last year running with ARDC

4/9/14, 6:56 PM   #29
johnnythunderhead
Banned

lets git ready to RUMBLE!!!!!!!!! by no means not knockin the racing, but sure would be nice to have some fan friendly grandstands to sit in, its all but impossible to climb those uneven rickety things with no handrail supports and I can't even bring my peanuts in?
Last edited by johnnythunderhead; 4/9/14 at 11:28 PM.

1 member likes this post: nathans1012
4/10/14, 7:59 AM   #30
Half fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnythunderhead View Post
lets git ready to rumble!!!!!!!!! By no means not knockin the racing, but sure would be nice to have some fan friendly grandstands to sit in, its all but impossible to climb those uneven rickety things with no handrail supports and i can't even bring my peanuts in?
stay home and whine ....... I need a seat

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > From Kokomo Speedway Facebook Page: Preliminary Entry List