IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2 Great Benefits for Jason Soudrette #44
2/18/13, 7:01 PM   #1
2 Great Benefits for Jason Soudrette #44
FamilyOf44

APRIL 13th, 2013
2 GREAT BENEFITS FOR JASON SOUDRETTE

As some of you know, Jason Soudrette has been battling a bone marrow disease defined as MDS since 2010. Recently, the disease has progressed into Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML). For over a week now Jason has been going through chemotherapy treatment with a bone marrow transplant to follow. His stay may be long and the bills will mount so that's where we all come into help and show our support!

DATE: SATURDAY, APRIL 13,2013
WHERE: (2) LOCATIONS

-AGNER HALL-Lawrenceburg,IN on the speedway grounds
TIME: 2pm - 10pm
Good Food, Drinks, Be The Match Registry Stations, Cool Raffles, and Amazing Silent Auction Items!!!
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE IN THE FAMILY, SUPPORT A RACER
Final Bidding For Silent Auction At 8pm

-HOFFNER LODGE- 4120 Hamilton Ave. Cincinnati, Ohio, 45223 in Northside
TIME: Doors 8pm/First Band at 9pm/Close at 1am
The Tillers Band will be releasing a special CD this evening
All sales will go to the Family of Jason Soudrette(the original bass player)
TICKETS AT DOOR $10*
*50% of ticket sales will be donated to BE THE MATCH BONE MARROW DONOR REGISTY
Be The Match Stations and Silent Auction Items Also Available - Final Bidding At 12am

For more information on either event, or to donate your time, services, or silent auction items please contact ANY family member, me at 513-252-5098(cell) or email is easiest sve5650@gmail.com

Thank you to the owners of Indiana Open Wheel for letting us post this!!

-Sarah Ethridge(cousin)

2/24/13, 3:23 AM   #2
Re: 2 Great Benefits for Jason Soudrette #44
barny oldfeller

Hi,

I'm very sorry to hear that jason is having further problems. i've become a big fan of his. i'm new to the area, but a long time sprint car racing fan. i'm just out of a long hospital stay, but will attend the event at northside if possible (assuming there might be nearby parking available). I will also gladly donate some of my albums (thunder and lightning vol. i/ an album of 10 original and eclectic songs, all dedicated entirely to sprint car racing) for auction, or drawing items. my thoughts and payers are with jason. i can be contacted at: johnnythunderhead@yahoo.com; or at 330 673 2726

1 member likes this post: minispeed
3/22/13, 12:42 AM   #3
CincyRacing

We will be there for sure.

4/13/13, 9:43 AM   #4
mud goodsleeve

Race Count This Year: 09

Today is the day! Two great benefits for Jason Soudrette and his family. First one at the Lawrenceburg Speedway. we will have food, beer, games for the kids and all kinds of stuff to auction off. Indy car seat, helmet, gloves, autographed panels, tons of baskets( for the men and ladies), T shirt packs, original artwork, a million gift certificates. Oh yeah and a WHEEL BARROW FULL OF BOOZE!!!!!!! Come on down the party goes from 2-10pm with racing at 6pm. all the other tracks have cancelled so the Burg is going to have a stacked car count. https://www.facebook.com/events/485241151530060/
Later tonight the Tillers are having their CD re-release of "Ludolow Street Rag" at Hoffner Lodge in Northside. Beer, Music, and tons of awesome auction items.
https://www.facebook.com/events/2279...81107/?fref=ts

1 member likes this post: racegal
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2 Great Benefits for Jason Soudrette #44