IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Logan Jarrett wild flip at Lawerenceburg
9/30/12, 12:27 PM   #1
Logan Jarrett wild flip at Lawerenceburg
BrandonT30

9/30/12, 12:41 PM   #2
Re: Logan Jarrett wild flip at Lawerenceburg
lovindirt

Logan not to tell you what to do but don't drive a 100 MPH on bottom all way to corner at burg and expect it to stick. At that rate of speed you were traveling , it was close to a low low 13 sec. lap if it would of stuck. Wes. Gordon done same thing last year in Wee 3; and almost same thing, not quite same result, into Casey Riggs. He did manage to make it to front stretch wall to bounce around.
Glad your OK my man. Good Luck you guys. Hey Tony.

I didn't mean to upset a bunch of people with what was said. I saw it coming before it happened.
Last edited by lovindirt; 10/5/12 at 11:24 PM.

1 member likes this post: Spindler31
9/30/12, 9:11 PM   #3
RGraves

Glad to hear that Logan is ok after that scary crash. I am sure he is kicking himself after he sees that video because that was a awful display of driving. Luckily he didn't tear up anybody else's equipment

Posted via Mobile Device

9/30/12, 9:31 PM   #4
treecitytornado

Actually he did tear up my buddy Drew Abel's frame, front axle, shock, etc.

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: koolaid89
9/30/12, 10:48 PM   #5
dirty

How about you keep all of your comments to yourself. Ive saw you drive before and you cant drive a sharp stick up a mules ass. And i have saw you do stupid things before. No one is perfect everyone has mistakes. So how about you guys keep your comments to yourself. Just be thankful he was okay.

5 members like this post: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, 5JMOFFATTFAN!, KRJoyce1, MEAT, MWestfallfan54
9/30/12, 11:22 PM   #6
treecitytornado

Everyone is thankful that both drivers were ok. No need to show your a**. Everyone has their own opinions, that's what this board is about. There will be another race day! Thanks.
Btw, I was just sticking up for a good friend and fellow competitor, I understand that what's you did, so I'm not upset.
Thanks and have a good day!
Posted via Mobile Device
Last edited by treecitytornado; 10/1/12 at 12:01 AM.

2 members like this post: awnunn, spicoli
10/1/12, 1:07 AM   #7
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
How about you keep all of your comments to yourself. Ive saw you drive before and you cant drive a sharp stick up a mules ass. And i have saw you do stupid things before. No one is perfect everyone has mistakes. So how about you guys keep your comments to yourself. Just be thankful he was okay.
This may come as a shock to you, but you don't get to come into this forum, hiding behind a screen name and use your first post to tell people who have been around for a long time, what they can or can't say in here.

Unless you're Bill Gardner, posting under a different screen name.

With that said, looking at that video, I'm guessing that this is one that if Logan had to all over again, he wouldn't try that again.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

10/1/12, 3:54 AM   #8
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Wow, I'll say JT has looked pretty good except the last race at the Burg, Much better than some no name poster with no race car.

As for logan, IDK what happened, Could have lost brakes or something, Who knows? Does seem sometimes
he's involved in far to many wrecks. But like others, In a couple years, Everyone else may be running for second place

10/1/12, 8:29 AM   #9
RGraves

[QUOTE=dirty;304407]How about you keep all of your comments to yourself. Ive saw you drive before and you cant drive a sharp stick up a mules ass. And i have saw you do stupid things before. No one is perfect everyone has mistakes. So how about you guys keep your comments to yourself. Just be thankful he was okay.[/

Choke on one

Posted via Mobile Device

1 member likes this post: jcramer
10/1/12, 12:01 PM   #10
Jonr

It looked like to me that it was a mechanical failure. The seat to steering wheel interface clearly was not working properly. It is amazing the number of accidents that can be attributed to the seat to steering wheel interface.

I am glad that no one was hurt in this accident.
Last edited by Jonr; 10/1/12 at 12:03 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Logan Jarrett wild flip at Lawerenceburg