IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The Burg Aug.30th tied points!
8/31/14, 7:50 AM   #21
Re: The Burg Aug.30th tied points!
cecil98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn View Post
I just figured supporting ANY race track was a good idea.
People have different tastes in Entertainment.... Most don't support forms of entertainment they don't enjoy.... If I'm on a soccer web-site, being a huge football fan, I'm not going to post "OUCH" when someone on that site posts "support soccer!!". If I'm a liberal Democrat and I'm on a conservative web-site, I'm not going to post "OUCH" when someone posts "support Republicans!!" on that site. I will go to some events that I'm not particularly interested in if I have a vested interest, like knowing someone that is participating in the event. Last Saturday I went to the late model show at Lawrenceburg because a family friend was running a modified. He won the "mod" feature and I'm glad I went. Had he not been running, I wouldn't have paid a dime to see either show.......... Some people just can't stop themselves from proselytizing.....

2 members like this post: COURIER3, FishBurger
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The Burg Aug.30th tied points!