IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Tulsa rental-supported operation or engine
12/29/15, 1:51 PM   #1
Tulsa rental-supported operation or engine
jdull99

Be one of the record entries!

Stealth/Gearte-12 available for rent. 33-inch "dirt car" (standard coil spring front/torsion bar rear).

Chassis and motor have won features at the prestigious Angell Park Speedway in Sun Prairie. Last full-season campaigned, the current package won a fast Dash at the track and recorded a second place "National midget" feature finish!

Frame has been worked on by winning "crew chief"/championship car builder John Callahan of Buzzard chassis. Engine 100% fresh by JAMR Racing Engines (midget racing accomplishments include former SP Fast Time and multiple pavement wins/championships, including USAC feature win).

Newer Gen2 KSE Steering gear. Direct-mount front hubs/wheels. Lighter-weight oil lines and newer fittings. Wilwood brake calipers. FRESH Winters rear-end.

Safety seat available, or we can install yours. A couple extra "sissy bars" around the cage for added safety. Titanium U-joint shield. One of the few national midgets still running the driver can see the front wheels!

Plenty of room on body panels for your sponsors/team numbers/designs (as simple as applying your stickers/even car number can be ordered).

Willing to work with your set-up suggestions (no egos here!) and/or will make every effort to prepare to our best ability.

On site track tools and all the spare parts/set-up chassis options we have will be hauled to the track Saturday.

Car is available for pre-event inspection/"fitting" 90 miles West of Chicago, just below the IL/WI border (4 mins from Rockford Speedway).

Please contact to discuss further information.

$3499 (add $350 for practice day)

$1699 for FRESH Gaerte -12 engine & accessories (EVERYTHING you would need...even u-joint/engine plate, etc if u wanted...etc)
Steel$ & Deal$ Swap Meet & Car Shows (next location; TBD...)

1/3/16, 6:05 PM   #2
Re: Tulsa rental-supported operation or engine
jdull99

Let's make a deal today & have the equip avail to you next week!!!

1/3/16, 6:36 PM   #3
DOWmotorsports

Assemble that Gaerte and lets go racing, if it runs all week I'll pay you some cash!

1/3/16, 7:22 PM   #4
jdull99

Please provide more details of this plan. Who would be driving? One of my cars? how much cash are you offering? How does the car get there, etc (financially)?

1/3/16, 7:27 PM   #5
jdull99

On any of my rentals, I would return money if there was problems with my equipement. I am taking a "gamble" that way - I would like to take proper time preparing it all though so there would not be much concern though.

1/4/16, 12:47 PM   #6
jdull99

Need more info asap. We can talk on the phone. 815 494-6002. Down payment to "assemble that Gaerte" would be necessary & you would be responsible for transportation & oil changes though. Pit passes & lodging? I'd be doing "leak-downs", valve settings, and staying on top of the fuel system too. Let me know if you were serious...

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Midget Classifieds > Tulsa rental-supported operation or engine