IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > WoO@ Bloomington, whos putin the wing on?
7/26/11, 2:07 PM   #11
Wingman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallsracing View Post
:99:::99::
Get a life. Are you hating the fact it's sold out. It's funny you guys get on here and bash wings and they sell out at Haubstaudt as well. It seems like somebody likes the wings in Indiana.
Posted using Mobile Device

5 members like this post: 767, Dannypollock24, Diggsy, dusty tracks, fish
7/26/11, 3:26 PM   #12
Re: WoO@ Bloomington, whos putin the wing on?
Dannypollock24

Race Count This Year: 22
Race Count Last Year: 30 +

Quote:
Originally Posted by staggerman View Post
Best paying show in IN all year and no IN non winged regulars are going to run it! Come on weld some wing spuds on and go racing. I just think it is funny how if the tables were turned for a big nonwinged race everyone always compains that the Woo guys won't take the wings off.
Yes, some non wing guys will be there a few already confirmed that! They also make bolt on wing brackets I had to do that myself!

I recall WoO guys ran and won the Mopar Million at Eldora also and Won!

Danny 24

7/26/11, 3:41 PM   #13
Wallsracing

Race Count This Year: 54
Race Count Last Year: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman View Post
get a life. Are you hating the fact it's sold out. It's funny you guys get on here and bash wings and they sell out at haubstaudt as well. It seems like somebody likes the wings in indiana.
posted using mobile device
just dont like wings...they are over priced...im not bashing anyone..:99::

7/26/11, 3:49 PM   #14
Wingman

[QUOTE=Wallsracing;244236]just dont like wings...they are over priced...im not bashing anyone..:99::[/QUOTE
I am glad sprint car racing is alive and well. Wing or Nonwing. Good crowds at ISW and sounds like good at WOO. Could live in my state they race tin tops only and think NASCAR is a religion.

7/26/11, 3:51 PM   #15
spicoli

Don't you have to by a WoO "membership", even if you're only racing for one night? I understand it covers some type of insurance, but it seems that adds to the cost for just one night.

Plus the fact that you need their spec RR tire and the left side tires for wings are different than left side tires for non wing.

I'm not bashing, it just seems that it would be very expensive for a regular non-wing guy to race WoO for just one night.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, Wallsracing
7/26/11, 4:22 PM   #16
Panama

I love racing (period)

I am going to go catch the "show" and I hope the track is good enough for some passing to happen, it may not be as good as the non wing racing we are all spoiled by, but it is BLINDINGLY FAST!
Good enough for me to pay to see them 2 or 3 times a year.

I am guessing there will be "A new track record" somewhere in the low 9's or even high 8's, if the track has any grip come qualifying time?
It will be hard for the local non wing guys to run with these WoO boys, but I will be rootin' for any of them (especially Chase) to sneak in there and take some of their Outlaw cash!

And where are you guys getting that it is "Sold Out"?
There will be a packed house, but unless I am missing something, Bloomington does NOT sell reserved seats?

7/26/11, 4:37 PM   #17
Flatrightrear

Wingman, you can always walk up the day of the WoO race at Haubstadt and buy a ticket. It's a real good crowd usually- the best of the year- and reserved seats sell out but not general admission. I've hit every Outlaw show they have ever had at Tri-State and never bought a ticket in advance except once years ago.

2 members like this post: jim goerge, Wallsracing
7/26/11, 5:32 PM   #18
Rpracing1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
Get a life. Are you hating the fact it's sold out. It's funny you guys get on here and bash wings and they sell out at Haubstaudt as well. It seems like somebody likes the wings in Indiana.
Always a good show at Haubstadt and B-ton......But never to my knowledge sold out.......They will always sell you a ticket...

7/26/11, 5:37 PM   #19
ImissAscot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACP View Post
Would I be crazy to bring my 360 out? I can't make up my mind...

I didn't think Indiana knew what a 360 was!!!!..lol

7/26/11, 6:50 PM   #20
jim goerge

Used to go to a lot of outlaw shows when they started winged and non wing They are fast yeah but I got tired of the freight train and very few if any passes so I just don;t go anymore like the side by side back em in thats non wing

5 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Downey44, duel, mikeham73, rdzsprint
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > WoO@ Bloomington, whos putin the wing on?