IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Brad Kuhn Deserves a Good Ride
12/31/07, 6:55 PM   #1
Brad Kuhn Deserves a Good Ride
midgy

Brad Kuhn is one of the most versatile and clean drivers that I have seen in a long time. Not only did he win the 2007 Badger Championship, finish 2nd in POWRI points and 5th in USAC Midget Points, he even ran a winged sprint car!!! SOMEBODY, please give Brad a chance in your equipment. You won't be sorry. :thumb:

12/31/07, 6:59 PM   #2
Re: Brad Kuhn Deserves a Good Ride
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

he has won 6 championships and some sprintcar experiance. i know of one person that is tring to get brad a sprint car ride.....midgy said it the best,give brad a chance,he wont make you sorry...

12/31/07, 8:00 PM   #3
Andrew S. Quinn

Did "Cousin" Jimi Quin's dad close up shop or something??

12/31/07, 10:18 PM   #4
jackhole

Haha, That’s the word on the street.

I am so tired of hearing this sob story about how Brad deserves a good ride. There is probably a reason he has not been able to keep good rides and is being looked over time and time again.

I remember last year he got a flat in the A-main of the Chili Bowl and the crew went to change the tire and get him back on the track, and he just got out and walked up the ramp.

Well better stop there.

Thanks, JACKHOLE

1/1/08, 1:37 PM   #5
B.Kuhn

Just wanted to clear a few things up before speculation spins out of control like it so often does with message board rumors........

1) Thanks for the good wishes. I welcome the opportunity to show my abilities in a sprint car.

2) Michael Quin (Cousin Jimi's dad as he is referred to on here) has decided to close up shop for one season due to prior business commitments in New Zealand. Our deal was a one year deal from the beginning.

3) For anyone who wasn't close enough to see it at Chili Bowl last year, the left side nerf bar was wrapped around the LR wheel and the wheel couldn't be removed to replace it. That ended our night, so I went to the trailer. If that offended you Mr. JACKHOLE, I am truly sorry. I am a little passionate about my line of work and I don't like to have DNF's.

Brad Kuhn

1/1/08, 1:47 PM   #6
midgy

Brad - we all wish you the best for 2008 - your fans just want you to get the break that you deserve.

1/1/08, 1:48 PM   #7
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Best of Luck Brad in landing a good ride, You ability speaks for itself

Hope to see much more of you in 2008 than I ususally get to see.

Chuck.

1/1/08, 1:56 PM   #8
Onlydirt

Best of luck in the search Brad! I hope you get a ride soon, you sure got me a lot of Fantasy League Points on here last year. Thanks!

1/1/08, 4:16 PM   #9
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

Best of luck brad,i hope you get that big break you deserve:thumb:good luck Brad

1/1/08, 4:43 PM   #10
Tim Watson

Something will come along. Brad is running Sun Prairie way to good for somebody to pass him up for Sunday nights here in the land of cheese!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Brad Kuhn Deserves a Good Ride