IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Todd Kirkman Monday night Update
5/30/11, 9:58 PM   #1
Todd Kirkman Monday night Update
kirkmanracing

Todd is doing really well this evening. He has been out and seen the car and watched the video. But has been on the couch most of the day relaxing. His leg seems to be much better today. His neck is still very sore. He IS going to be sore for a few days but will be alright!!! We wanted to thank everyone for all the calls, support and help!!!! Once agian our very large racing family is always there. You guys mean so much!!! Thanks to ALL!!!!

Thanks,
Kirkman Racing
Missy Kirkman

5/30/11, 10:03 PM   #2
Re: Todd Kirkman Monday night Update
apexonephoto

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 35

While I don't know Todd, that is great to hear!
Last edited by apexonephoto; 5/31/11 at 5:23 AM.

1 member likes this post: kirkmanracing
5/31/11, 1:01 AM   #3
micro94

We dont need anymore of THESE kind of updates Todd.Thats enough.

5/31/11, 9:55 AM   #4
cmakin

Didn't Todd have a pretty bad one in about the same area last May? Although, as I recall, it wasn't a single car incident.

5/31/11, 10:53 AM   #5
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmakin View Post
Didn't Todd have a pretty bad one in about the same area last May? Although, as I recall, it wasn't a single car incident.
Carey,

I wasn't there to witness this one but he did take quite a nasty ride last year as I recall. Glad to hear that all things considered he is doing well. Kokomo is bad fast and when the bad grabs you, you are in for one hell of a ride.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

1 member likes this post: IndyBound
5/31/11, 12:51 PM   #6
Sausage

I think last years deal was a wheel getting into the cage. In any case, I am glad for the update and wish Todd and his family the best and that we see you back at the track soon.

5/31/11, 2:37 PM   #7
micro94

Last years deal was a rear bumper coming in the cockpit.Crushed his eye socket and broke his jaw.Had reconstructive surgery but was doing real well.We was team mates when I started racing micros as he drove for my Father for 5 years or so.Just talked to Miss his wife this morning which would be Tuesday and she said he was doing pretty well and is going back to work tomorrow.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Todd Kirkman Monday night Update