IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Race Results and stories..........
6/20/10, 7:42 PM   #1
Race Results and stories..........
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

now posted at www.lawrenceburgspeedway.com
Thanks again for the great crowd and awesome racing!!
See you all at USAC Indiana Sprint Week!!

7 members like this post: Danny Burton, FishBurger, Gregg, mowerman, mtek56, Mud Packer, racegal
6/21/10, 10:51 AM   #2
Re: Race Results and stories..........

Dave,

Thanks for having the great safety team that has been at the Burg for years. They are one of the reasons I choose to go there for the few times a year that I get to take off the wings. I Love everything about the place and choose to watch there when I can't be racing myself. As far as delays go (from the other thread), raceceivers aren't automatically the saving grace. I had mine turned up all the way, and I couldn't hear well enough to make out what was being said when we were lining up for races. Small details to me...

Don't know what Henry Clarke was thinking when he took me out in the B with both of us in a transfer. Saw where he crashed in his heat-maybe something broke or throttle hung up in the B, but if so-you would think some sort of apology would be in order. Whatever-we all know that when you race, you're gonna tear your sh*t up once in awhile-even though there was no reason for it. Anyway, car is destroyed. Try again later.

4 members like this post: FishBurger, fishnman, mowerman, mtek56
6/21/10, 11:23 AM   #3
openwheelKT

Race Count Last Year: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6565 View Post
Dave,

Don't know what Henry Clarke was thinking when he took me out in the B with both of us in a transfer. Saw where he crashed in his heat-maybe something broke or throttle hung up in the B, but if so-you would think some sort of apology would be in order. Whatever-we all know that when you race, you're gonna tear your sh*t up once in awhile-even though there was no reason for it. Anyway, car is destroyed. Try again later.
Sorry to hear your car is a loss. That wasn’t even a slider gone bad. That was just driving into somebody. Unless something broke, I have no answer as to what that attempted move was.

6/21/10, 11:47 AM   #4
cleatziff

Sorry to hear your car is tore up. If this is the accident I am thinking of I wouldn't hold your breath for an apology. Judging from his steering wheel throwing temper tantrum he thought it was your fault...lol. Seemed like he had a really rough night. I hope you get your car back on the track soon!!!

6/21/10, 12:10 PM   #5
itsanonwingthing

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatziff View Post
Sorry to hear your car is tore up. If this is the accident I am thinking of I wouldn't hold your breath for an apology. Judging from his steering wheel throwing temper tantrum he thought it was your fault...lol. Seemed like he had a really rough night. I hope you get your car back on the track soon!!!
I think your are confusing two different accidents. The throwing of the steering wheel was from Henry getting pinched into the wall in his heat race. Adam was taken out in the B-main by Clarke.

6/21/10, 1:38 PM   #6
smith19

i think all of sec. "A" was pretty pissed at clark. a lot of booooooooooo's. was that 3 cars in two days.

6/21/10, 2:11 PM   #7

Now a couple days later, I'm glad I can say that I at least took the high road and didn't make an ass of myself on the track in front of everyone. I know that's what my late car owner and Uncle Charlie McCann would have expected anyway.

6/21/10, 5:25 PM   #8
MEAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsanonwingthing View Post
I think your are confusing two different accidents. The throwing of the steering wheel was from Henry getting pinched into the wall in his heat race. Adam was taken out in the B-main by Clarke.
Yeah, the deal in the heat race was just a racing deal. The car in front of him had the position, there was no way the 09 could have seen him. That was just childish throwing the steering wheel, and then pulling the stunt in the B main was the icing on the cake.

6/21/10, 5:58 PM   #9
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleatziff View Post
Wrong incident. In that case Clarke was squeezed into the outside wall but had the option of backing out.

The B main incident is where he just dove down into one into Adam and another car. Kinda like Im coming thru weather your there or not. (I have no idea either what the real cause was) But that was the look of it.

Thanks for coming down Adam, You run good and it was a pleasure watching you.
Chuck

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Race Results and stories..........