IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Seating
1/12/14, 7:56 PM   #1
Chili Bowl Seating
open_wheel_outlaw

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 9

Anybody know if they let you mark seating in General Admission seats in the pit area, and if so can you do it for multiple days or do they clear things out after each night? Also didn't know if you can go back out to your vehicle after going in, or if it's when you go in you have to stay in? Any info is appreciated just trying to figure out my strategy for my first Chili Bowl. Thanks

1/12/14, 9:24 PM   #2
Re: Chili Bowl Seating
cws9

No marking of seats. You get up....you had better have someone still there guarding or you lose it.

1/13/14, 2:48 AM   #3

Race Count This Year: 14
Race Count Last Year: 24

You can go out of the building anytime be sure you get a pass out card and have your ticket stub going out and both again going back in. the trade show is also outside the ticket area, lots of people hit that during breaks. Though this may not matter now if you cant leave your seat. I don't know about the pit pass wristband that might count as your ticket and pass out card, but you can for sure leave the building and come back.

1/13/14, 4:54 AM   #4
Blitzman

I'm really thinking of going next year. Exactly how does the tickets work? I understand the pit pass/ GA works.. But if I order tickets for reserved seats, does that include access to pits, if not, how much more is it for pit pass.. Also I've been told exhaust build up can got rough on Saturday.. Would it be smart to bring a cheap breathing respirator just incase I would need one?

1/13/14, 7:45 PM   #5
chasinracin2

If you order tickets you will also have to buy a pit pass as well. $15 bucks a day. On the first day take all your tickets with you and turn them in for a wristband you can then come and go as you wish. I take a dust mask with me but really only use it on Saturday nights feature. I sit high up seems that the fumes are not as bad higher up.

1/13/14, 8:09 PM   #6
Kansasdirtfan

Just to clarify, reserved seating does NOT include pit pass. Also, I was there today, and there are already seat savers in the turn 3 GA bleachers.

1 member likes this post: rachasin
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl Seating