IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > You picked a fine time to leave me...
9/22/14, 7:33 PM   #1
You picked a fine time to leave me...
jjones752

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 22

Looking for a 12" Beadlock to replace the one that escaped along I69 Saturday night; 2" or 3" inner half, somewhere in that area (offset is too confusing). Doesn't have to have a center, I have a spare, but 31-spline if it has one. Prefer local (Indy area) becuase I need it by next Saturday.
Or, if you happen to take a blimp ride along the I-69 corridor and see mine in a ditch or cornfield, let me know...
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97

9/22/14, 8:03 PM   #2
badcoupe

Jim I have a 12 but it's 5 offset if it will work for you that you're more than welcome to use. I couldn't get my car wide enough with it so I just keep it around for a spare. The beadlock is a bit banged up but it holds air fine.

9/23/14, 5:38 AM   #3
Re: You picked a fine time to leave me...
jjones752

Race Count This Year: 19
Race Count Last Year: 22

That would probably only work for me if the track really slicks off; like you I'd have an issue getting it out in the breeze. I'd prefer something with more offset that I can move in or out with spacers, but if I can't find something to buy before Friday I would gladly accept your offer of a loan, just for insurance to get me through the last two nights. Where are you located?
Midwest Thunder Speed2 Midget #97

9/23/14, 12:33 PM   #4
badcoupe

Connersville in

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > You picked a fine time to leave me...