IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > racertube.com thanks you for your support, offering a free banner ad to IOW membe
8/24/09, 9:16 PM   #1
racertube.com thanks you for your support, offering a free banner ad to IOW membe
DanielHood

My name is Daniel Hood 2nd generation sprint car driver. I wanted to let you know that for a limited time I will post your banner ad on Racertube.com for free. You can e-mail me the ad, once I approve it I will put it up. In exchange I would appreciate a link from your site to racertube.com if you will. This is a chance for vender's and web masters to get free advertising for the next few months.

http://racertube.com is a community site for auto racing, we just finished the first part of development and are just now getting the site going. There are many way's to promote on racertube.com. Create your free racerpage, you will like it and if you have any problems or suggestions please contact me here at IOW or at my racerpage, racertube.com/danielhood.

We have spent a lot of time and money to make it a great site for auto races and we are not stopping now, with your support we will continue to develop.

Thank you to indianaopenwheel and all you guy's here!!!

Daniel

contact me and I will send you my e-mail address.
Last edited by DanielHood; 8/24/09 at 9:38 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > racertube.com thanks you for your support, offering a free banner ad to IOW membe