IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Whats going on with travis rutz?
10/28/09, 9:18 AM   #1
Whats going on with travis rutz?
SUPERDUKE
Banned

Hows he doing?

10/28/09, 9:52 AM   #2
Re: Whats going on with travis rutz?
HARFprez

Race Count This Year: 3

you can go to www.travisrutz.com for daily updates. his mom and dad post daily updates there to keep us all up to date. as of latest update Travis has made improvements, reacts to light and sound and squeezes dads hand, great signs for a serious injury. all our thoughts and prayers are still needed, and i will have a big "GET WELL SOON" banner at the race fest this saturday at LPS for drivers and fans to sign for us to send to Travis. please stop by to sign it. hope to see all you race fans there, bob

10/28/09, 1:40 PM   #3
sprinter25

Or the caring bridge site...

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/travisrutz/guestbook

10/29/09, 1:57 AM   #4
Bluteam

Doug reported this morning that they flew Travis home to Langley yesterday. Or rather - transferred him to a hospital there.

I am not a spokesman for the family, but I want to say the concern shown on IOW for someone most of you had probably barely heard of is pretty cool. Nearly every one of Dougs updates included mention of the people they were meeting in Indiana. Arin & Kenny? What can be said. Doug said thank you. I will too. And thank you to all the IOW members who kept Travis and his family in your thoughts. They have a lot of people working hard for them and you can keep up with the updates at those links above.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Whats going on with travis rutz?