IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Attn. Winged asphalt teams
11/7/23, 8:57 PM   #1
Attn. Winged asphalt teams
JBRACING

I'M LOOKING FOR THE TEAMS WHO WANT TO SPEND LESS ON REAR TIRES AND TAKE AWAY THE NEED FOR 900 HORSE ENGINES!!!
I'VE SEEN THE CAR COUNTS RISE IN THE SUPER MODIFIED SERIES WHO USE THE 10" WIDE TIRES, SO I'M PROPOSING THE USE OF ANY 10" WIDE TIRE AND WHEEL FOR THE REAR ONLY, ALL OTHER RULES STAY AS WE'VE HAD FOR EVER, THE ONLY EXCEPTION WOULD BE NOT KEEPING THE WING INSIDE THE L.R.
SO I BOUGHT A SPRINT CAR LAST FALL AND HAVE TESTED 10" HOOSIERS WITH QUINTIN SAAYMAN THIS SUMMER AT OWOSSO, SPRINGPORT AND GALESBURG AND HAVE BEEN VERY IMPRESSED WITH THEIR REPEATABILITY!!!!
I HAVE TALKED TO HOOSIER AND COBRA ABOUT AND STAGGER TIRE. I WILL TALK TO AM. RACER SOON.
I HAVE SIGNED AND SEALED A SHOW AT CORRIGAN/SPARTAN FOR EARLY JUNE AND HAVE HAD POSITIVE TALKS WITH MANY OTHERS AT THE MSPA MEETING THIS FALL, AND THE FIRST QUESTION IS HOW MANY CARS DO I HAVE, SO MY QUESTION TO YOU IS WOULD YOU SUPPORT THIS MONEY SAVING VENTURE? IF SO PLEASE CALL ME AT 517 645 7732, REPLY HERE OR E-MAIL ME AT: jbracing@inbox.com
Check my new FB called Tri-states sprints!!

Thanks for the replies so far! I need another 12 or more teams to commit and we can get a show at Springport!!!
Thanks a ton
John Hotchkiss
Last edited by JBRACING; 11/24/23 at 11:42 PM. Reason: Need to add info

1 member likes this post: EBookerFan
11/8/23, 12:41 PM   #2
Re: Attn. Winged asphalt teams
Pavement Dave

I like the concept. My first question is what would the purposed start money be at one of these races? Would they all be winged?

11/8/23, 2:21 PM   #3
JBRACING

Dave
I'm at a $15,000 purse for 20 cars, $1400 to win, $400 to start.
Thanks for inquiring
John

11/8/23, 2:22 PM   #4
JBRACING

All winged

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Attn. Winged asphalt teams