IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hats of to Joe and LPS!
7/11/16, 12:18 PM   #11
Re: Hats of to Joe and LPS!
JEFFSTOY

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRINTCAR View Post
At $1,975.00 plus the buses, nice gesture. Kudo's Mr. Spiker.
I wasn't even on the trip and I say..... PROMOTER OF THE YEAR

7/11/16, 2:52 PM   #12
VSneader2

Race Count This Year: 2
Race Count Last Year: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPRINTCAR View Post
At $1,975.00 plus the buses, nice gesture. Kudo's Mr. Spiker.
Don't forgot the free t-shirt, that had to cost atleast $3-5 per shirt to have made so thats another $237 - $395 just for the people who went, hard to tell how many he had made.

7/11/16, 3:26 PM   #13
Blacki-Suede

I've been a car owner, a race fan, and a track owner and this jester of the buses, t-shirts, admission, etc. might just be the neatest thing I have seen. Had to be a fun ride. I always tried to go out of my way to cater to the loyal race fans, but this goes a step beyond. I don't know Joe and I have never been to LPS, but way to go Joe. I hope the 'burg' cut them a break on admissions.

7/11/16, 3:42 PM   #14
ronmil

Race Count Last Year: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFSTOY View Post
I wasn't even on the trip and I say..... PROMOTER OF THE YEAR
If he isn't promoter of the year, there is no justice!

7/11/16, 5:18 PM   #15
jim goerge

If Haubstadt isn"t running I'm at LPS ( 10 minute ride vs a 6 hour round trip drive) Every time I'm there as Joe walks up the steps he always thanks me for coming and saying nice things about his track. I tell him if what I say about his track wasn't true I wouldn"t have said it. The improvements have really made the place a great track to view races, I love the top concrete cuz seems I always met friends or a new IOW member, the friendly staff greet you like long time friends and make you feel welcome and the same at the concession stands , good food at a reasonable price, a announcer who knows what he is talking about and doesn"t ramble on and on, and always great racing. Now he does this WOW it doesn"t get any better than that. Joe & Jill Thanks for what you have done in the past and I can"t wait to see the future

2 members like this post: Charles Nungester, ronmil
7/11/16, 5:22 PM   #16
Jerry Spencer

Amazing job by all involved, thank you for caring and taking care of the fans. Now this is just a thought and I have no complaints at all but how about one time the driver gets a pass? Please dont take this a bitchin at all just thinking out loud. Every track owner / operator does a great job in my opinion but this is above and beyond being a good promotor

Thank you very much

Jerry #66j

7/11/16, 5:23 PM   #17
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacki-Suede View Post
I've been a car owner, a race fan, and a track owner and this jester of the buses, t-shirts, admission, etc. might just be the neatest thing I have seen. Had to be a fun ride. I always tried to go out of my way to cater to the loyal race fans, but this goes a step beyond. I don't know Joe and I have never been to LPS, but way to go Joe. I hope the 'burg' cut them a break on admissions.
You did a great job in my opinion

Jerry #66j

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Hats of to Joe and LPS!